Chapter 2: Money Problems and Ercole's Volunteers

Third person's POV

Years passed

Luca was now a university student and was still one of the best students ever but his family is still having financial issues to deal with so Luca gotten a part time job to pay at a fish delivery service for himself and not let his family worry about paying his tuition and they can focus on taking care of themselves but he does send them money throw the mail from the job he works at.

But It was summer and he was coming home to see how his family's doing but what he didn't know his family was in big trouble.

Lorenzo was getting into debt for betting to to money and loaning money with the Visconti's business and he must pay everything or they will become homeless. Daniela was working three jobs helping Signora Marsigliese and teaching part time sports to kids and farming. Grandma Paguro was at home preparing snacks to sell for a bit of extra cash but she is always getting tired for over working.

Lorenzo's POV

Daniela was looking at the bills and was gonna use the money Luca has been sending us but I stopped her.

I said, "No Daniela, we can't keep using our son's money, we're taking advantage of him, I will find a way out of debt and make sure we still have a home."

Daniela said, "I don't know Lorenzo, with this much money we need, we might not have no choice but to use the money he's sending us."

I said, "No, I promise to keep trying and we don't have to worry about money anymore."

Daniela sighed but nodded, I gave her a hug and kiss before leaving and I was gonna do anything to get my family out of debt even if it means doing dangerous tasks for the man you own money to, Ercole Visconti.

At Visconti Manor

Ercole had inherited his family's fortune and with the money and power he had gotten himself a wife named Mona Agosti, by paying her family because they were poor and Ercole learned from his father to only marry the most beautiful woman and even if she says no you can use money to get what you want and Ercole and Mona married at age 18 and 20 after 2 years of marriage, Ercole had a son named Ercole Jr (EJ for short) and Mona had to get use to her life as Mona Visconti for 5 years and having a son and having a child on the way with the man she doesn't love.

But Ercole had a very BIG problem...

Ercole's POV

I was in my work studies with two of my workers Guido and Ciccio trying to solve a very very BIG problem... which is...

My family business is going to be bankrupted by the next month because were running out of money, I have to keep extorting money from people I leant money to and most of the money I've made is illegal money from deals with my business partners but I can't lose everything I have a beautiful wife, a son and a child on the way to feed.

And most importantly I would also lose the power I have in Potoroso and I am willing to do everything I can to keep my fortune, even if I have to get my hands dirty.

I turned to Guido and Ciccio and said,

"We'll anything yet!?

Guido said, "Maybe pasta sales?"

I said, "Ciccio slap Guido!"

He slapped Guido and I waited for his idea.

Ciccio said, "Maybe enter a couple of races for money like we use to do as kids."

I said, "Guido slap Ciccio!"

He slapped Ciccio and I was staring to lose my mind with these two idiots!