Secret Heart Pt 2

🎄🎅Merry Christmas everyone❄☃

By the next evening the discharge papers were signed and he was freed from the hospital but was asked to visit the hospital after four days to get rid of the bandages. Within a week his bandages were removed and he was perfectly fine to get back to his normal life.

It had been a week since the time he last saw sivaangi. He had missed her like anything. He tried to stay calm and ignore the pain but the more he tried, the harder it became.

All these days he never missed his work place but he missed the owner of the sweet voice and her cute antics who turned out to be a very special person in his life.

Months passed quickly and ashwin sat down at his office and started to type religiously on his system as he sipped his hot chocolate in between and recollecting the incidents one by one as he penned down feeling overwhelmed. The clock strike 10 pm alerting him to get back to home. He shut down the system and took his bag to exit the building.

Ashwin was happy that his fifth book was getting published in a week so he was busy with the arrangements but his mind was consumed with sivaangi's thoughts. Thinking about her always brought a smile. Was it her eyes or her talks? He really didn't have no clue except the fact that she was special for him.

You can't always blame gravity for falling right? It was all magic because with her everything felt different like magic.

"Aarghhh" sivaangi hissed in anger as she missed the bus and she was getting late to get back to her home after her duty hours.

The cloud bursts and the rain started to drizzle over her lemon yellow salwar. She stomped her way back to the bus stop scolding her for getting late.

"Doctor inge enna pannitirukken?" sivaangi heard a familiar voice and turned to her right side to see him coming out of his car with an umbrella.

She was frozen for a second as she saw him "Ashwin"

She simply couldn't respond to his sudden presence.

"Oh so you remember me" he asked walking more closely to her.

"Neenga inga enna pannitirukken?" she said as she still looked astonished.

"I was just going back home when I saw someone familiar struggling to get a bus. Seri poyi help pannalam nu nenachen. After all you have been a great help" he said holding the umbrella covering both of them from the rain.

She smiled and looked up "So you are here to return my help?"

"That's one reason another reason is that" he paused and looked straight into her eyes "Ippadi Doctorey thaniya vittittu poga manasu varala"

It melted her heart. She stood there rooted listening to his sincere words.

She fought with her internal thoughts. But then her rowdy instinct bloomed and she quickly covered her blush with a smirk.

"Brother next bus ippo varum. So don't worry" she uttered, smirking.

"Brother ah? Yaaru brother?"

"Neenga dhan" she pointed him.

She couldn't mask her chuckle and his eyes didn't miss that.

"Seri sis come I'll drop you," he grinned while she fixed her glare on him.

Wiggling her eyebrows she asked in fury "Hello! yaaru sis?"

"See you don't like if someone calls you sis. Same goes for me also" he said twisting his eyebrows.