Forbidden love💘

Hey lovelies, let's get into the story✨

"Enthiri sivu, payyan family is on the way" Sivaangi's mother shouted next to her ears.

"Amma, ask them to come tomorrow. Enakku thookam varudhu" she said without opening her eyes as she pulled up the quilt over her face.

"Adi vaanga poren nee. Olunga poyi fresh aayittu va" her mother lost her temper by pulling down the quilt.

The next 1 hour was very difficult for her as she was wearing a nice saree, jewels and little bit make-up to impress the groom's family.

The 24 year old sivaangi was working at one of the top architecture firms in the country. The idea of marriage never sits well with her. Talking to an anonymous guy and then decide to marry him that very instance, she protested. But, her parents had been forcing her for 6 months before she agreed to marry a guy of her parents' choice. They had seen 10 matches for her until this day.

"School padikumbothu ithe appa amma stranger's kitte pesathe nu sollitirundhen ippo paaru almost every month I'm forced to meet a stranger and his family. Mchh crazy tradition" she said to herself as she adjusted her saree.

The groom's family arrived. After exchanging pleasantries, they were served with juices, sweets. Sivaangi's mother started explaining about her daughter's educational qualifications, habits, present employment. Groom's mother also gave befitting explanation about his son. After completion of boasting about their offspring's, groom's mother requested bride's mother to call the bride.

Sivaangi came and sat quite opposite to groom. The bridegroom was smiling at her. He was 29 years old, handsome, tall and well educated.

As usual, Sivaangi wanted to talk to him privately. Her mother initially denied that because 6 out of 10 matches were rejected because of her bold and open conversation with grooms. But she had to accept it as groom also wanted to have conversation.

They both sat on the garden bench in each other's abode. A cool breeze added the sweetness to the climate. She was jittery but went on to talk to him so as he as they stared to the nothing but just a blank brick wall.

"Uhmm so I'm karthik and I'm working as a scientist in DFRL" he tried to initiate the conversation.

"DFRL ah athu ennathu? Oru vela drugs institute ah irukkumo? Parava la sivu maintain your gethu" she mumbled to herself.

"Oh nice" she said it in a casual tone to not get caught.

"I'm sivaangi and I'm" she began when he interrupted.

"Theriyum, my amma told me that you're an architect. Height 5'2, foodie approm..." he kept on telling about all the things that his mom told about her in an animated way and completed with a "See I told you look"

"Sooper!" she replied with a repulsive look.

"Pesame ippave no sollatta?" she spoke to herself looking at the clouds.

As if the universe listened to her, a deep toned voice interrupted her thoughts. A young man dressed in casuals rushed to karthik with his mobile informing about an urgent call from the Government of India.

Sivaangi got fully awestruck at the person that she didn't hear a single word which karthik spoke to her. Karthik excused them and moved inside the house. She still kept on looking at him as if she has seen a rainbow. She came back to senses when he extended his hands towards her. 

"Hi! I'm Ashwin, karthik's cousin"

"Hi! naan Sivaangi" she replied with a handshake.

There was a pleasant silence around them. None of them spoke after the quick introduction but just their eyes did all the talking. She felt a sense of belonging as if she saw a living form of home. He waited for karthik impatiently trying to control what was conspiring between them.