Nee illamal nan illai pt 4

Devi maa kept on praying for sivaangi not knowing that her son was equally fighting for his life inside the ICU. She could see the nurses moving in and out of the ICU increasing her heartbeat. Sighing she stood and turned to see few police officers rushing to the ICU. Thankfully they knew her and informed her about ashwin's accident making her situation even more severe. She began to cry harder thinking about her whole family struggling for their life.

The doctor came out and asked devi maa to sign the operation form of sivaangi.

"Doctor sivaangi?" devi maa asked expectantly.

"Onnume solla mudiyathu ma. Neraya complications irukku approm..." the doctor dragged seeing devi ma's condition.

"50-50 dhan chances irukku. Kadavul kitte nalla vendikkonga ma. Let's hope for some miracle" the doctor tried to sound as positive taking the papers from her.

Devi ma sat down with a thud. She couldn't process what the doctor said to her. She has always saw sivaangi as her daughter and she couldn't see her own daughter in pain.

One of the police officers came near her and informed her that ashwin retrieved conscious and he is under observation for the next 24 hours. He and the driver were out of the critical stage. Devi worried not knowing how will she explain about sivaangi to ashwin. She silently opened the door to see ashwin connected to various wires and machines.

Devi maa caressed his hair and Ashwin tried to open his eyes and all he could utter was "Sivu?"

Devi ma shut her eyes and a pool of tears flowed down her cheeks "Ava OT la irukku"

Ashwin tried to sit when he was pushed down by devi ma "Avalukku onnum illa da nee please ingaye iru da"

"Illa enakku sivu paakanum I had promised to be with her and our babies. Enakku ponum" he said crying like a baby.

"Enakku paakanum...enakku ava koodave irukkanum" he tried to speak amidst all his tears and tiredness.

Ashwin was taken back to their good old days where they discussed about their babies.

Sivaangi was caressing ashwin's head who was lying on her lap and caressing her 6 months old baby bump.

"Enakku ponnu venum" sivaangi said.

"Enakku payyan venum" Ashwin said with excitement when she pouted.

"Seri ok oru ponnu innonnu payyan. Ok va?" Ashwin asked admiring her pregnancy glow.

"Ok deal" sivaangi responded with a kiss.

Ashwin was not in a good state. A tear slipped from the corner of the eyes and then later on tears were flowing continuously. This was not the way he wished to spend these days. He wished a happy and peaceful life with his family.

"Enna vittu poidatha ma. Please ennala nee illama vazha mudiyathu sivaangi" tears flowed down his eyes before the sedation worked and he slept off in tiredness.

An hour later when the doctor came to check Ashwin, the first word he uttered was "Sivaangi"

The doctor gave a nervous look and before she could explain he understood something was not right. He lifted himself from the bed removing all the wires that was connected to the monitor and took a small step. He felt like his whole body couldn't move to take a single step ahead. His mom and the doctor tried their best to stop him but he was determined to see his wife.

He creeped towards the OT and banged the door until the door opened and a nurse came outside.

"En wife...ava...she is inside" he stammered amidst a pool of tears.

The nurse gave him a helpless look and pointed to the NICU "Both the babies are doing fine"

He didn't wait for the nurse to complete, he moved towards the NICU and through the glass frame saw his two tiny ones sleeping peacefully.

"Congrats Ashwin, it's a baby boy and a baby girl" the doctor said patting his back with a smile.

His heart fluttered and pounded so hard and his hands shivered at the sight of his two sunshine's wrapped in a soft towel.

He turned and gestured asking about the babies "They are alright, we have kept them for observation"

Ashwin nodded and that was when reality strike him "Sivaangi enge?"

The doctor just gave him a weak smile and moved away putting Ashwin in an emotional state "Sorry Ashwin, she had a stroke post delivery. Her vitals are not yet stabilized and there are even chances for her to be in coma stage. Let's hope for the best"

Ashwin just collapsed on the floor leaning to the glass frame and cried his heart out. Devi maa rushed to him and he hugged her tight shedding tears.

Two years later

Ashwin was getting ready when one tiny human was springing behind him asking to lift her. Ashwin smiled and lifted her planting a kiss on her cheeks making her giggle. Soon another tiny lollipop came hopping asking to lift him also. He lifted him and both of them settled happy in their father's arms clutching to his neck.

They moved outside and stood staring at a photo framed on the wall. Both the kids stared at Ashwin who was already in tears "Appa azhatha pa"

He weakly smiled and moved to the kitchen placing both of them on the counter top.

"Romba kovam ah irukkingalo?" he asked and twins nodded swiftly when they saw the intensity on the person's eyes.

"All the best appa" the twins screamed and ran outside.

Ashwin sighed and slowly moved towards the person when she twisted her lips and purposefully put a vessel on his feet "Aahhh"

"Po poyi un velaye paru inge nanum un pullaigalum irukka nu kooda paakama po station la ye poyi thoongu" she huffed and Ashwin rubbed his toe.

She kept on complaining until she felt a tight hug from her back. She surrenders to the warmth for a second and tried to wiggle from his hold the other second.

"Sorry ma. Satyama vela irundhuchu ma" he pleaded and she tried to supress her smile.

"En kitte pesathey" she removed herself from his hold and moved to their room.

Ashwin picked his two supporters and moved towards the room to find her sitting on the bed leaning to the head board. She twisted her lips and Ashwin along with the kids jumped on her tickling her. All her complaints were lost in between the giggles and chuckles.

"Amma please ma" tara eyed her to talk to her father.

Ashwin gave a goofy smile and moved forward to peck her cheeks. She smiled and pecked swara's cheek instead. Ashwin sighed when tarun pushed his mom and she lost balance and fell on ashwin's chest. Both the twins also joined them and Ashwin chuckled.

"Sorry" the twins along with Ashwin voiced and she smiled widely taking the three of them into her embrace.

"Yayyy" the twins joyed and Ashwin admired his wife who was already glancing him. This was all he manifested for, a happy family.

Two years before he only manifested for his wife to come back to him safely and his earnest love made her come back even more healthy and happy but in the mean time, he lost his mom but sivaangi took his mom's part and never let him feel alone even for a second. Life was perfect for them with endless love.

"I love you sivaangi ma" he mouthed and she blew an air kiss to him.

They were finally back with loads and loads of endless love and giggles along with the cute two tiny ones making the story a perfect happy ending. 

Hope this TS was a good one. Let me know your feedback and sorry for updating it late. Work load is killing me 😥 so here after updates will be less 😐

Till then happy reading 💜