Neeyum naanum❄

Disclaimer: This story is just a fan fiction and has nothing to do with the real life characters. It's just my imagination.

We have crossed 2K +readers and I'm so grateful to each one of you for the love n support. Keep showering your love. Thankyou🎈✨

Sivaangi unlocked her bedroom door after a quick practice session of few ragas and turned to see her hubby dearest in a sound sleep. A quick smile paved on her face. Opening her cupboard she chose a free sized graphic tshirt of her husband and a track to pair up as she got into the washroom to have a hot water bath. After around 20 minutes, she came back to see her husband still sleeping. Rolling her eyes she went and pulled off the blanket from him.

"Please ma romba tired aa irukku" he again got back to sleep by covering himself in the comfy blanket again.

"No...Today is your turn to make the breakfast" sivaangi removed the blanket and sat beside him

"5 more minutes ma please" he told and she succumbed to his cute puppy face before he pulled her also into the blanket.

"Ashwiney..." she whined and in turn he imitated her "ashwiney"

After about 2 hours ashwin opened his eyes to see his rowdy cuddling him tight and peacefully having her nap. He turned to her and placed a quick peck on her forehead as she opened her eyes and said "good morning purusha" when ashwin revert back "it's good afternoon pondatti"

"What? No...not again. So today also it's going to be a brunch" she complained. This was their routine whenever ashwin used to get back home late after a tight schedule.

Ashwin took a quick bath when sivaangi went to kitchen to chop the veggies for their weekend special veg pulao and paneer butter masala. As she finished the chopping she felt drops of water dripping on her shoulders and as she turned she saw her husband looking hot with his wet hair.

"Oye Mr hottie, your fan girls are going to be crazy seeing you like this" she took the towel and slowly dried his hair

"Neeyum ennoda fan thane. So tell me what do you feel seeing me like this?" he asked in his husky voice

"I feel hungry" she said receiving a "not bad" look from him

"When did my wife turned so cheesy?" he responded

"Naan atha pathi sollalla" she said as she continued drying his hair with the towel

"Pinna?" he tried his voice trick as he move closer

"Unga pappakku pasikuthu. She needs food now" she said as she kept the towel aside 

That was when he realized which baby she was talking about. For him she is still his first baby even after their five years of married life. The duo was expecting a cute little ashwin or sivaangi in four months.

Ashwin bent down to her height and kept his right hand on her bump and said "Appa is so sorry for keeping you both hungry all this while" he said as sivaangi listened to his cute talks with their child.

"Ma nee ethachu saaptiya?" he asked in a concerned tone as he got up and cupped her face

"Haa I just had a glass of beetroot smoothie. It tasted so yuck ashwiney" she put her tongue out and complained

"Ennoda papakkaga thane. Adjust pannu ma. It's good for my baby" ashwin said casually earning a smack on his shoulders

"Excuse me. Ithu ennoda papa. Not yours" she answered

"Athu than nan sonne, onnu ennodathu innonnu unnodathu. Deal?" he said as he caressed her baby bump with one hand and the other one forwarded for a hand shake. They were expecting twins to their cute family.

"Ok deal" she said as she gave in a handshake closing the deal

"By the way we both were responsible in the baby making process. So technically..." he dragged and winked as she responded a "chiii po" as she smacked his chest

"Ashwiney enakku ippo nalla pasikuthu. Your babies have started their football match inside" she said as she moved to the chair as she was not able to stand for so long.

"Ok ma ok ma ok ma" he said in his usual repeat mode and rushed to prepare the food.

Ashwin quickly prepared the food and placed it on the dining table and carefully took sivaangi to the table and fed her. She was continuously staring at her husband who was lovingly feeding her with so much of care. She felt special. It was not the first time he was feeding her, it was almost a routine for them to feed each other but off lately whenever ashwin was at home, he used to feed her and in return she too fed him.

There was a time when he had to cancel their vacations due to continuous shootings and promotional events but she never complained. Sometimes it was sivaangi who used to be super busy with her recordings making it difficult to spend time with each other but when he got to know that his wife is pregnant he deliberately made efforts to be with her no matter what. He returned to home almost all the days making it easy for sivaangi to handle her pregnancy hormones.

"Seri what do you want in return?" she asked as he washed the dishes

"Sollatta?" he turned to her

"Haa sollu" she said unknown to what he was about to ask

"Ma can you please return my play station" he asked with pleading eyes

"Mudiyathu. Ungallku ps kedacha avlo than. Nanum en pullaigalum pattni aayiduvom" she said not giving a heed to his plead

"Appadiya? Then I have my own ways to get it" he said as he neared to her face. He smirked at her as she couldn't run away from him with her baby bump. She felt trapped.

"Don't you dare to come near me" she moved slowly to the edge of the counter as she knew what ashwin was about to do.

Ashwin moved closer to her and pulled her carefully to him trapping her completely and just when he was about to take his reward, the calling bell rang spoiling their moment. Sivaangi laughed at his puppy face and was about to turn towards the door but stopped on her tracks and gave a quick peck on his lips making his eyes widen.

She opened the door to find their 3 years old tiny human back after his play school showing off his cute dimple.

"Amma...I'm back" he rushed to his mother's embrace. He then went to his appa not before kissing his mom's baby bump.

They were the cutest dimple family ever awaiting for the next set of members to be added to the increasing list of their dimple family.

If you're reading my stories on ashaangi for the first time, then do checkout my fan fiction 'Ray of light-Ashaangi FF'

If you have any suggestions or requests please do free to ping me. My twitter id: @snehaa_98

How's it? Hope you like it. Do drop your thoughts on this one shot and if you liked it do vote and comment.

Thank you for your valuable time💜