Nenjam ellam kadhal💞

Ashwin was at his first movie Enna solla pogirai's  success party. He felt content as his first movie was a huge success in the box office. He was on all smiles as all his friends from the industry were there to congratulate him. The whole cwc gang was there for him. He felt happy to be with the ones who loves him and supports him. But among all those smiles, he was missing that special smile which gives him the worth of thousands of smiles.

He really wished if she was there with him, "sivaangi ma".

As the party was being attended by various biggies in the industry the media was there for covering the function. He was happily giving interviews and in between the interviews there was a usual question which has been asked to him various times but this time the answer from him was different. This time he didn't know what took over his mind maybe because of the overwhelming love from everyone.

The question was whether he was single or not and Mr very much single answered that he is in love.

His answer created buzz all over the media. Fans and social media was continuously discussing over the topic. Even though he answered now everyone was in a dilemma of this question "With whom is he in love?"

Ashaangiyans were on adipoli mood. Finally he confessed his love. Now it was just a matter of time to know about his adipoli girl.

On the other side sivaangi's feed was flooding with messages and tweets but she was sitting in her room all clueless.

"Yaaru antha ponnu" that was she thought to herself at his confession. She felt bad about not knowing about his love even after him being very close with her. They used to talk almost every day and he used to share even the tiniest matter with her. But that same person didn't tell her about the love of his life.

Even without her knowledge tears were rolling down her eyes. Was it because he didn't tell his biggest well wisher about his love matter or is it because that girl is not her. "So finally Mr Ashwin Kumar is in love" but with whom?

That day even her favourite ice cream didn't feel appealing to her. As she lie down pondering about his answer, she scolded herself for thinking about his love life. As sleep took over, but her heart was still in confusion about his "antha ponnu".

All those questions were flooding in her mind unleashing a myriad of emotions which were no longer in her hand.

"Antha ponne nee than ma" ashwin in her favourite striped coat was in front of her on his knees confessing her at her favourite beach. She was flabbergasted at his confession that she started to cry uncontrollably. "Ma...sivaangi ma, ma" she opened her eyes and ashwin was standing in front of her eyes in the same striped pant with black sweatshirt. She again shut her eyes struggling to stop that hopeless dream. She was struggling to sleep when someone tapped her "sivaangi ma...."

Wait it was not a dream. He is literally standing in front of her. She immediately jerked upon seeing him there.

"Why are you here?" she asked in a bit rude tone.

"Change your dress ma, namma veliya porom" he said with his charming smile as he left her room for her to change

"Why is he taking me with him when he already has a girl in his life?

Ayyo kadavule is he taking me to meet his girl?

I won't be able to see him with someone else.

Wait what? Did I just tell that....oh sh** am I in love with him? Oh no no....

She just realized her feelings for him. She blamed herself to realize her love for him at this juncture. She felt pity on herself. With hundreds of question and thousands of emotions she got into a simple kurti and left with ashwin.

The whole ride was in silence. She didn't utter a single word and he didn't ask her anything.

Finally they reached their destination and they both got down. Yes it was the same beach where he had taken her for her birthday. Memories of that day were flashing by and her eyes were welled up. She wanted to cry her heart out for putting herself into such a situation.

"Inge yethukku ashwin?" finally she spoke

"You know I'm in love" he answered her as they moved further to the beach.

"Ayyo kadavule ennale mudiyathu. Pesama naan odi poyiren" she thought to herself

"Congrats ashwin. I'm happy for you" she said with all her courage

"Thanks ma. Yaar nu kekka maatiya? He said in his base voice

"Ayyo base voice la pesi kolrale" she couldn't take up his base voice

"Whoever she is, she is lucky to have you. I wish you both, happiness in life" she said controlling her tears

"Antha ponne nee than ma" he said with all his love for her

All this while she was addressing him as ashwin making it more difficult for him. He missed her ashwiney. He was cursing himself for making her go through all this. But he knew it will be worth the wait.

"Oh appadiya?" she said quickly not looking at his eyes. She paused as she realized what he said. "ethey?" she asked amazed

"Aama ma I'm in love with you. I was just waiting for the right moment. Nee than ma antha ponnu. That girl who added magic to my life. I love you sivaangi ma" he took hold of her hands and said straight into her eyes.

She stood there not able to believe what he said. Swiftly she started to cry uncontrollably bending her head down. She squeezed his hands firmly and couldn't utter a word making her go speechless.

"Oye rowdy, will you accept my love?" he asked her bending his head to reach her height.

"Yes yes yes... I love you ashiwneyy" she said sobbing as she was squeezed into a quick hug. It was like he got his life back.

Ashwin holds his life tightly in his embrace and gave a peck on her forehead. They part their hug as ashwin looked into her eyes and asked "May I?" she swiftly close her eyes and as their lips met they both saw a beautiful life ahead filled with magic.

How's it?

Just tried one shots on Ashaangi. Drop your thoughts on this and if you like the OS do vote and share it with your friends.

If you're reading my stories on ashaangi for the first time, then do check out my fan fiction 'Ray of Light- Ashaangi FF'.

Thank you for your valuable time💜