Tales of the Heart

Disclaimer: This one shot  is just a fan fiction and any resemblance to the real life characters is purely coincidental.

Ashwin and sivaangi's family was at a designer studio to get their wedding costumes set. As they moved in, the manager guided them towards the bridal section of their studio. Sivaangi sat down seeing as exclusive collection of wedding sarees. She wanted a dark purple saree so she asked the salesman to get her purple shade sarees.

"Enakku ithu pudichirukku" she exclaimed but ashwin kept his face dull.

(I liked this)

She sighed and kept on looking for another choice. As both of them was looking for a perfect one, their eyes locked on a saree.

"This is perfect" both of them said in unison.

It was a dark purple shade saree with intricate designs of elephant print on the pallu adding more elegance to it. They then selected a matching off white shirt with purple embroidery for ashwin and selected few other options for other wedding functions.

After the tiring shopping, ashwin and sivaangi excused themselves from their family stating that they had a quick meet up with pugazh, even though their parents could perceive that it was just a lie from their side to spend time with each other.

....

Ashwin wake up rubbing his eyes to the alarm sound. He lifted himself to snooze the alarm and laid on his back thinking about his dinner date with sivaangi. A goofy smile bloomed on his face as he unconsciously touched his lips reminiscing his moment with sivaangi last night.

He had his best kiss yesterday with sivaangi that he could still feel her lips on him. He states it as 'magical' that he could still feel the moment when he closes his eyes and recollects it. He hugged his pillow tight and turned to the other side of the bed caressing the other side.

"Just a month more sivaangi ma...athukku approm nee en koode namma room la namma onna..." he chuckled at how his mind was eagerly waiting for her to be officially his. His heart felt content as if a balloon of happiness was bursted on him.

(After our marriage you will be there with me in our room)

Just in time his mother entered his room "Enna da kaalailayey paithiyam mathiri sirichittu irukka?"

(Why are you smiling like a mad?)

He just smiled and dragged his mom to his bed hugging her tightly "I'm so so happy maa. Idhellam kanava illa nijanma nu yosichittirukken"

(I'm thinking whether this is dream or real?)

"Edhai pathi solra?" devi maa said controlling her chuckle

(What are you talking about?)

He sighed and replied "Maa...sivaangi ma"

"Naanum romba happy dhan da. Eppothum ippadi happy ya irundha podhum" devi maa said caressing his cheeks.

(I'm also happy for you. Keep smiling like this always)

....

Sivaangi finally got dolled up for her important day in the purple saree after a torturous makeup session. She could hear all her cousins giggling and squeezing at the glowing gorgeous face of hers but she clearly was blushing the message ashwin had just send her "Just few minutes left for you to be officially my cute ponnu"

Both ashwin and sivaangi was experiencing the surreal moment as they sat down in front of the holy fire as his heartbeat rushed when the priest asked him to tie the sacred thread.

As he tied the sacred thread ashwin whispered "Will you marry me sivaangi ma?"

Sivaangi chuckled at his untimely comment "Don't you think it's a little too late now hubby?"

Later that night sivaangi got a reason to tease him and throughout their life he was used to her teasing that he reduced his uruttals at least in front of his wife.

....

Ashwin was tempting at those laddoos kept in front of him.

"Those ladoos are not for you...put them down" sivaangi said to her husband

"Ore oru ladoo please sivaangi ma" he pleaded

(Can I have just one ladoo?)

"No means no ashwiney" sivaangi disapproved his request

Ashwin sighed and said with a puppy face "Why are you being so strict? Yenna konjam mudi grey aayidichu konjam wrinkles and border line diabetics that's all sivaangi ma"

(I only have few grey hair, few wrinkles and border line diabetics)

"Ungallku 60 vayasu aayidichu plus you're diabetic n still you are craving for ladoo la" sivaangi accused him earning a sheepish smile from him.

"Po naan pesa matten sivaangi ma" he complained and she brought a separate plate of ladoos.

(I'll not talk to you)

"Ungallkaga special sugar free ladoos" she said and he was quick to give a kiss on her cheek.

"Nee dhan en cute ponnu aachey" he said as both of them relished their sugar free ladoo.

(You're my cute ponnu)

"Sweet edu illa na uruttu. Intha aale vechittu nan padre paadu irukke" she said rolling her eyes.

(The crap that I'm going through having this person as my husband)

"Ma uruttu was our trending song la" ashwin cleverly tried to change the subject.

"Aama ashwiney namma dhan hashtag couple goal-u aachey" she squealed and memories rushed into their mind.

Ashwin moved to her side and both enjoyed to the beats joining their hands and slightly dancing to their own song recollecting sweet moments of the song.

"Ottika Ottika Kattika Kattika
Happily Ever-u After-u
Muttika Muttika
Thothika Thothika
Happily Ever-u After-u"

Evenafter 25 years of marriage, their love remained young and unadulterated. After all they were 'Made for each other -uh"

A kutti one shot just for fun!

Hope it was good💜