She started laughing uncontrollably again. "Her mouth was hanging open and her eyes were big as basketballs." She continued to laugh.

"I could tell that she was scared to death, so to try to calm her, I went ahead and landed right by her side. She was so afraid, but not of me, as I was scared that she would be, but instead she was terrified for me. Anyway, as we talked for a bit as she kept a sharp eye out all around us. Afterwards she reached out and took me by the hand and very quickly led me into her office. What I didn't find out until much later, is that she had been in the bathroom in her office when I flew by. She had seen my shadow as it went across the floor when she walked back into her office. She could tell that something was going on because there are no birds around here that big. So, she came outside to see if she could figure out what was going on and that is when she saw me. Anyway, on the way to her office she called Aunt El and asked her to meet us in mommy Al's office 'ASAP' she said. Once she arrived mommy Al told Aunt El what I had done and Aunt El wanted to see me do it for herself. So, I floated and flew around mommy Al's office for a bit. Of course, with it being only my second flight, the first one that I had done intentionally, I needed quite a bit of concentration. Once they both saw what I could do and after they calmed down, they called my baba. He immediately made his way back to the academy, the very next day actually. Apparently, he hadn't even taken the time to pack, he hung up the phone and went straight to his jet. It is a good thing that he keeps a go bag and several suits in his bedrooms on all of his jets. And the rest, as they say, is history." She shrugged. (father)

"That is amazing Roza." Everything that she tells me makes me even more in awe of my woman than I had been before.

"Thanks. I have taken Lissa, mommy Al, Aunt El, baba, Uncle Pavel, and Aunt Tati all flying with me. Uncle Sergei won't go because he is afraid of heights. Which is why he has to sedate himself when he is going to fly, even in an airplane, the poor guy. I have thought about asking him if he wants me to compel him into not being afraid of heights anymore. But I haven't asked him yet. But anyway, back to the story. We only did the flying when we were away from the academy and court. They are all so afraid of what some people could and would probably try to do to me if they were to ever find out that I could fly like that. But I honestly think that all air wielders could do it if they actually tried, trained, practiced, and applied themselves. Air users might not be able to, but I think that air wielders could. That first day, I just wanted to soar up there in the clouds with the birds so badly. I wanted to be free and clear minded and in my heart and soul so that I could fly up among the clouds, and then poof suddenly I was up there." (daddy)

"It is completely understandable for them to worry about that detka, I do too. And you are right, other air wielders might be able to do the same if they really and truly tried to train and applied themselves." (baby)

"Yeah, unfortunately the majority of the moroi people are just not that forward thinking most of the time. Especially the royal moroi. But I really think that the wielders could do it if they actually tried to."

"No, no they are not. Which is a real shame. And I am sooo sorry that you have to hide that part of yourself detka." (baby)

"It's all right baby, I have to hide a lot of my magic. Pretty much everything that isn't one of the elemental magics. Although, as of right now, I have to hide that too. Most of our world would have an absolute conniption fit if they found out that there is a dhampir out there who has magic. Much less magic that is astronomically more powerful and stronger than their own. Baba, dede, and Aunt Tati intend to ease our world into as much of the information about me as they ever intend to release. Which is only about my position as a princess, the future queen, and that I can use all of the basic elemental magics. They do not intend for anyone who is not approved of by them, me, mommy Al, and now you to know anything about any of my other magic. Or anything else about me that we don't think that they need to know or are capable of handling." (daddy, grandfather)