10

i woke up in an unfamiliar cell looking room. i was handcuffed onto the bed i woke up.
what was going on? i thought as i looked around.

did loomis put me in a prison?
suddenly the door opened and loomis came in with some guards.

"i see you're awake (y/n). do you know why you're here?" loomis asked me seeming as though he was talking down at me. i raise my eyebrow, "you kidnapped me you freak!" i yelled.

"this is the reason why (y/n), you've gone insane." he said. i felt confused, i wasn't insane.

"no loomis, you're insane for going through my things and kidnapping me!" i say loudly and pull at the cuffs on my arms.

"guards please take her to the chair." loomis said and walked out. the guards took off the handcuffs and dragged me out and into the hallway, entering a different room with a chair near the back.

they strapped me to the chair strapped a weird looking helmet to my head. "(y/n) in order for your safety you must forget michael." loomis told me told me not giving me anytime to relax before he switched a lever on making me feel painful jolts of electricity on my head. i scream in pain not knowing what else to think.
other than i will not forget michael.

after a few more seconds he flips the switch off. my brain felt so fried and could no longer remember certain memories.

loomis approached me again making me feel weak and scared.
"come on (y/n), you did good this is the first step to helping you." loomis said and unstrapped my wrists from the chair.
"now we will be showing you to my office and you can tell me all you can about michael."

i shakily get up from the chair and the guards grab me again taking me where loomis went, his office.

i sat in front of loomis from his desk. i felt anxious and afraid, loomis electro shocked me and it felt awful. what's going to happen to me.

"(y/n) how about i make a deal with you, if you get michael to us tonight we'll free you in exchange for michael." loomis smirked talking down at me. i smiled at loomis, "really you'd do that?!" i asked excitedly. loomis nodding and he felt more accomplished.
i i lean closer to him and spit in his face. "go to hell." i started laughing at his sour reaction as he angrily took a tissue from his desk to wipe off my spit.

i couldn't stop laughing. i wasn't gonna forget michael, not now, not ever.

"take her back to the chair!" loomis yelled.
i groan, and allow the guards to take me back to that fucking chair.

i hope michael is okay, i felt alone without him around me. spending all those moments with him made me feel the most comfortable yet on edge with him, i missed him.

shock after shock, insults after insults. doctor loomis finally had enough of me.
"please send (y/n) to her room and don't give her any dinner until she decides to what she's asked." loomis demanded to the guards. i felt too brain dead to move my legs but the guards came and pulled me to my room by my arms.

oh what a fantasy i'd be if michael came to rescue me in this sick place. my knight in shining armor, and we would run away from these evil people trying to separate us.

the guards shoved me into my room and locked the room.
i felt kinda hungry but i wouldn't lure michael into a trap just for my own benefit. if it means i have to starve for michaels safety so be it.

hours passed of boredom and my brain felt achey. i started imagining what life would be if me and michael left from all these people and lived our own lives together in happiness.

eventually i fell asleep with the scenario of michael and i.

——

i was awoken by screams. i muster up all my strength and move from my bed near my door to hear what's going on.

scrams we're coming closer to me until they were quiet. could it be??
i look through the window of my door not really being able to see much from the hall but i saw a dead guard.

"tell loomis he's here!! he's-" i heard a loud choking noise that cut off his sentence before going silent. my heart started beating faster. did michael come for me.
i wanted to call out for him but my voice felt weak and it was hard for me to move since my brain has been fried for all of yesterday.
"michael..." i ended up whispering leaning on the door.

i heard a body drop and the door i was leaned on being ripped off the hinge. my body froze and i ended up falling from lack of door.

i feel face first into a pair of large shoes. immediately i was picked up and cradled by the large man.
tears escaped my eyes as i stared up at michael.
"i missed you." i whispered choking on a sob, feeling weak and vulnerable in front of michael.
he leaned his forehead on mine and i heard a faint whimper. he started walking out with me held tight in his arms.
he walked with me back home and helped me gather some things because we knew they would check my house for anything since michael broke me out.

michael took me to his old house and it wasn't the tidiest but i didn't care. i laid in the dusty bed holding onto michael and him holding onto me.

"you saved me michael." i mumble in his chest. he sighed and squeezed me
tighter.
"i love you." i confess feeling like there was no way i could hide it anymore. he pulled me up, unraveled his mask to his mouth and gave me a passionate kiss.
it wasn't a hot and needy kiss but more like he loved me too.

i blushed feeling my lips swell up from that amazing kiss.
"michael can i see you?" i ask, caressing his cheek.

surprisingly he nodded. my heart skips a beat and a smile comes to my face.
this was the moment i've been waiting for for so long.

i reach around the edges of his mask and pull it all the way up and saw the man i fell in love with.

he looked a little roughed up but he was handsome. my michael. i caress his pretty face and kiss him again.

"you're so handsome michael." i kiss all over his face feeling so lucky to be with him.

even if michael couldn't talk to me i could see his emotion through his eyes and i could tell he didn't regret showing me.

he pulled out his note pad, writing:
i love you too (y/n), you're mine i can't let loomis or anyone take you away from me

i blushed at his words. after all this time, michael and i.
i didn't regret a single thing. he is apart of my life forever.

he continue kissing and relaxing before sleeping together. i was still weak but michael was gentle with me.