3

michaels killing spree at smiths grove made national headlines. i didn't ever go back after michael abandoned my help. dr. loomis flooded my home phone with messages about michael and saying that he needed my help.

i haven't left my house at all since yesterday and i didn't feel the need too, even if it was halloween.
i just wanted michael back.

i couldn't keep the tv on, every news channel was just talking about michael and i felt sad just remembering what happened.

i decided to stop feeling sorry for myself and go out to the store to get some candy for the trick or treaters.
i felt sane enough to drive there and it was fine, i ran in grabbed some candy and left. but for some reason i felt like i was being watched. i peered over my surroundings in the parking lot.

maybe i'm going crazy. i thought and started my car and drove back home.
once i got home i saw a group of teenage girls walking around my area.
"hey old lady! my boyfriend and i are going to be fucking next door so don't complain later on okay?!" one yelled at me while i was heading inside. the other 2 friends started laughing at what the girl said. i scoffed and shut my door.

i needed to start looking at other jobs if i wanted to continue to live here. but right now i just wanted to chill.

if i was going to spend halloween alone i decided to put on a movie and smoke a joint to calm me down.

soon halloween was in session. i only had a few trick or treaters come over so far, but not that i was complaining. i was busy getting high and watching nightmare on elm street.

i heard really loud intense banging at my front door which happened out of nowhere.
goddamn kids and their fucking sweets.
i grabbed the bowl and opened the door only to see one of those teenage girls from earlier.
"there's a killer after me! please let me come inside, i already called the cops i need to stay somewhere safe." i quickly let her inside and locked my door.

"what's going on??" i asked worriedly. the girl told me that this man came and killed her friends one at a time and she was on the run from him right now.

i was too high to understand the situation so i just told her she could spend the night if she wanted but not to bother me.

she just sat in the living room looking out the window at the street. i was too zoned out in my movie to even notice that someone walked in.

"u-uhhhh.." the girl said. i roll my eyes and looked at her, "what is it?"

she said nothing but pointed behind me and i saw a huge man wearing a white mask.
"holy shit! i love your costume." i giggled thinking he was just a trick or treater. the man tilted his head and that's when i knew.
"michael??" my heart started beating faster.
he came back for me!

but he completely ignored me and went for that teenage girl. he grabbed her by the hair and began smacking her head on the corner of my coffee table, blood and pieces of her brian splattered everywhere on the floor.

i felt kind of hurt that michael ignored me but said nothing as he finished killing that poor girl.

he stood back up and looked at me.
"oh hey michael." i said sarcastically. he came closer to me and sat down on the couch with me.
"are you gonna kill me next?!" i asked, feeling salty he gives everyone his attention except me.
i was nice to him since i first started working with him. and this is how he treats me?? i might as well be worth nothing to him.

he grabbed my throat and started choking me gently. i hum in delight enjoying the pressure of his big fingers wrapped around my neck. he tests the waters even more and pulls me towards him so i'm laying down on his lap.
he let me go and i just laid there, staring up at him.

"cute mask." i say and caress his white silicone mask. he continued staring down at me. i wonder what he's even doing here.
we just sat on the couch for a while enjoying each other's company while that dead girls flesh started to turn cold and rot.

michaels body warmth felt so nice at this moment i didn't ever want to leave him.

"michael what are you gonna do?" i asked, if he left again i don't know what id do with myself. i wanted him to stay with me so i could take care of him.

he looked back at the tv. he probably didn't know what to do either.
"stay with me michael i'll take care of you please. fuck that asylum, everyone there sucks and no one cares about their patients. not even loomis." i spat, so angry at the whole system for screwing up michael.

i sat up and snuggled closer to michael. he once again grabbed my throat and pushed me away. my eyes started to water at his rejection and i got up to go to the kitchen.

when i came back i found michael and the dead girls body gone and the back door was opened. he left me again. i groaned to myself and went back to the kitchen to grab cleaning supplies to clean up all the blood in my living room.

i suddenly felt cold. michael murdered an innocent teenage girl inside my house. and i let him do it.