9

the next day was calm, i still had another day to relax at home with michael.
i decided to rent us a movie to watch and pour shots, for me anyway.
michael didn't seem comfortable at first with the idea of me getting drunk but eventually eased into it, not finding any reason why to oppose to it.

"sorry michael i know you don't really like anything other than scary movies." i say as we both watched a romantic comedy.

he said nothing, just holding me tight in his arms as we sat on the couch
suddenly i hear a loud knocking at my door.
"who the fuck could that be?" i ask out loud and tell michael to hide while i put on a small jacket over my tank top and answered the door.
i opened it to reveal doctor loomis. "loomis? what are you doing here?" i asked.
he said nothing and shoved an object in my face.

my journal from work?!

"i know you have michael in there (y/n), how could you lie to me?" he said angrily. i felt so pissed.
"how dare you look through my things, you fucking psycho!" i yelled and snatched my journal back.

"(y/n) stop this right now! let me see michael." he said and tried to step inside. i slam the door on his foot making him yelp in pain, and then open it back up to face him.

"you accuse me of something and then go through my drawer at work to find something?! you're insane loomis! i don't give a fuck about you and i'm sure michael doesn't either." i tell him. "but if you really think i'm harboring michael you can go ahead and check, asshole." i say and let him in.

i hope michael left out through the back. i had to think of a plan to stop loomis from being on our trail.

loomis's looks around the living room seeing the movie that was playing. he chuckled for a second.
"michael wouldn't watch that kind of stuff." he said and kept searching around.

i raise and eyebrow, that was uncalled for.
i started feeling hot and feeling annoying about loomis. i decided to take off the jacket i had on before i followed him around.

he went to my room and i just hoped michaels clothes weren't around.

he walked in and thankfully it was nice and tidy, he checked under the bed and in the closet and found nothing.
"well (y/n), i guess i was- what the fuck!" he gasps. i hum at him feeling confused. then i remembered... the hickey. it didn't help that it looked so big and bruised. no other man could have given such a rough bite than michael.

"oh yeah, my fling really gave it to me last night." i chuckle awkwardly. loomis stares at me and then pulls out a walkie talkie, "there's more than enough evidence, take her in." he said to the walkie. i felt my blood turn cold, did he just..?

soon i heard my door being busted down and lots footsteps coming my way. "you bastard." i mutter feeling betrayed and scared.
i hold my journal tight and run to the other side of the room, opening up my window i jumped out.

i tripped and ended up falling on my face. i hurry up after hearing police cars pull up. as i'm running i hear loomis yelling my name, he's chasing me!

i run up the street of my neighborhood and found my way to park that seemed pretty far away from everyone.

i sit down on the swing to relax after running what felt like a marathon.

i just wish michael was here. i hope he's safe somewhere. i thought feeling defeated by doctor loomis.
if the police caught me who knows when i could see michael next.

"(y/n)!" i turned around and saw loomis, so he ended up keeping up with me huh.
"fuck you loomis, i'll never tell you where michael is." i groan, still feeling tired and not wanting to run.
"we don't need you to find him." he said. i felt confused. "then why are you going to detain me?" i asked.

"(y/n) don't you see? you're the ticket to michael." he laughed. i gasped, they're gonna use me to trap michael!

i run up at him ready to throw a punch before he grabs my wrist and injects something into my arm.

"what are you-" i started before feeling numb to my legs making me fall to the ground.

"what the fuck did you just inject me with" i asked feeling scared. loomis said nothing and stared at me as i began to pass out.
"i used to look up to you,... doctor... loomis..." i spat out before darkness overtook my vision.