8

thank god it was the weekend finally.
i woke with michael holding me close to him still on the couch.
i squirm in his arms signaling to him i was awake.
"good morning michael." i smiled at him and pressed another kiss to his masked face. he relaxed his arms around me but didn't let me leave off of his lap.

"what do you wanna do today?" i hummed, resting my arms around his neck. he grunted but said nothing until he reached over my leg to grab his little notepad and pen from his pocket.

nothing he wrote simply. i giggled, "come on, there must be something we could do."
to be honest i didn't mind doing whatever as long as i was spending time with michael.
michael shrugged.
"we can figure something out over breakfast. also you have to clean my house!" i whined remembering all he did to ruin my house.

"stabbing the walls?!" i sigh and squirm out of his hold.
i squeezed his hand letting him know i wasn't mad, and go to the kitchen. michael got to work picking up stuff from the floor and putting them back neatly.

i just decided to make eggs and bacon because i had no other food fit for breakfast.

"michael how many eggs do you want?" i called out to him. i heard his cleaning stop and his stomps to the kitchen. he came in and opened the fridge pulling out two cartons of eggs.
he set them down on the counter next to me and turned to leave.
"you want 2 dozen eggs?!" i gasp at him.
he nodded his head. i guess he might not have eaten anything in a while. especially something that's not a dog or rats.

i sigh, "living with you is gonna be expensive."
i heard a small snicker before he turned around and left me.
did he snicker at me? that's new.

i finished cooking bacon and the 26 eggs for me and michael. i call him to eat and left his plate on the table.

i take my plate with my two cooked eggs and go to my room so i can leave michael in privacy while he eats.
i've never seen him eat but there's no way to eat food with his mask on and i didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable.

i've been sitting in my room for about 20 minutes so i decide to go back into the kitchen and i saw michael, without his mask on. not the face only his backside. i shriek and cover my eyes.
"i'm sorry- i didn't know you were still eating!" i run back to my room.

my heart was racing at seeing his long brown hair. a few seconds later i hear michaels loud footsteps coming to my door.

he pushed open the door harshly and approached me on my bed.
he reached down and caressed my cheek, bringing it to look at him. i blushed and stared at him. he pulled me to sit up at the edge of the bed and then pulled me in a hug.
"what's wrong michael?" i asked, holding him. he pulled away and wrote in his notepad.
i'm sorry

i tilted my head. "for what michael?" i questioned. he wrote again.

i feel different being around you , you take care of me yet i can't even show you who i am .

he gave me the notepad and sighed. "michael, it's okay. you don't have to feel obligated for that. and if you do, we can do it whenever you comfortable." i comfort him.
he said nothing then came close to me his masked lips close to mine. my face heated up feeling him close.

he was teasing me. i brushed my lips against the masks cold ones, it's not the same as real lips.
i whined feeling frustrated before saying fuck it and pulled his mask up to his mouth before pressing my soft lips onto his tough chapped lips.
he flinched but eventually kissed me back forcefully and held me tight.
he shoved his tongue into my throat making me moan.

we both pulled back and i was panting. he wasted no time kissing my cheek trailing down to my neck. i moan feeling his lips on my hot body. he started biting one spot on my neck. hard.

i gasped at the pain of the bite then moaned at him sucking where he bit.
he got up from me and pulled his mask down to cover the rest of his face. he stood there looking at my hickey looking proud.
he turned around and left my room leaving me hot and bothered.

i stood up to look at the mirror i had in my room.
i gasped at how big it was. that's gonna be hard to cover up.

i felt a smile forming on my lips and blushed remembering our kiss.
after a while i start to ponder our relationship. are we lovers or is he just using me to feel better.

i felt conflicted and decided to lay down in bed and take a nap.