6

i woke up feeling well rested from my sleep. i tried to move out of bed but couldn't. i turned around and saw michael holding me down with his hand on my hip.

"morning michael" i say quietly. he then realized what he was doing and abruptly stopped.

i get up and go to the kitchen to get some cereal. my shift at the clinic started in about 2 hours so i decided go to the store to get michael some clothes before going to work.
michael came out and watched me eat cereal from the table.
"do you want any?" i asked him with a mouth full of cheerios. he said nothing.

i shrug but get him a bowl anyway and left the milk and cereal out incase he wanted some.

"i'm gonna go to the store and get you a few things." i told him, finishing my breakfast.

i put my bowl and spoon in the sink and go back to my room to get clothes so i can take a shower.
michael ignored the cereal i left out and followed me to my room.

i pay no attention to him as i turned on the shower, waiting for the water to turn warm. as soon it was at the temperature i liked, i tried shutting the door to my bathroom only for someone to hold it open.

"michael i have to shower!" i whined. he pushed himself in the bathroom with me and shut the door.

"w-what are you doing?" i stuttered feeling nervous being this close to michael.
he said nothing and sat down on the toilet seat and continued watching me.
"you're gonna stay in here while i shower?" i asked. he nodded his head which suprised me. michael was actually communicating with me more frequently, more than he did with loomis recently.

i sighed and told him to turn around while i undressed which he listened.

i took a quick shower, forgetting michael was in here i was in my own zone. i hopped out forgetting michael was in there and started drying my hair.

michael continued staring at me, i saw through a side glance and smirked to myself.
"you like what you see michael?" i teased. he growled and approached me reaching his hand to caress my shoulder, moving to my back, moving to my...

i squeaked in surprise as he touched on my ass. he grabbed my waist and pulled me back into him making me tense up at feeling his chest on my back.

he continued moving his hands all around my body in front of the mirror. like he was exploring my body and feeling the softness mixed with the water from the shower.

"michael..." i sighed, enjoying his touch.
he crept his hands lower and lower on my frontside making me feel butterflies in my stomach. i didn't want this to stop at all. suddenly i heard the phone ring making me groan.
i escaped michaels arms (which he surprisingly let me) and went into the hallway to answer the phone.
"hello?" i asked, pulling my towel around my body once again.

"(y/n)?! thank god you answered!" it was loomis. i felt annoyed that out of everybody, loomis interrupted my moment with michael.

"yeah why wouldn't i answer?" i asked feeling confused. "i need your help figurin-" i cut him off.

"dr. loomis i do not work for you anymore. i will not take free time out of my day to help you with your patient." i said respectfully, making loomis shocked because of how well we bonded last night.

"(y/n), you're better with handling michael than i ever was." he admitted. i smirked, feeling powerful over his words.
"i need your help with this... i have no idea where he could possibly be right now." he said. right after he said that i felt michaels stare at the back of my head.

"yeah that's weird i have no idea where he could be. you know what how about i meet you after my shift and we can discuss where he could possibly be." i said. loomis sighs in relief, "that would be wonderful. i'll be in the area later today, call me when you're available." he said and hung up.

i turned around and michael ripped the phone out of my hand. i flinched as he pinned me on the wall behind me.
his breathing sounded ragged as if he was very angry.

"michael what's going-" i started before he picked me up over his shoulder and walked over to my bedroom, slamming me on the bed.

i was still clutching onto my towel with a red blush on my face.
"what's the matter with you?!" i yelled, making him growl again. i frowned and hopped off my bed to go to the bathroom once again but he slammed the door before i reached it.

"um okay i'll just stay in here then." i shrugged and peeled off my towel.
michael went quiet once more. haha that's what i thought..

"now i'm going to the store and you can be a good boy for me and stay here so i can get you new clothes." i said. "or you can leave my house, get caught by loomis and go back to smiths grove and die in a cell." i shrugged "your choice."

michael came over to me and starred down at me before letting out a faint chuckle.
"what? what are you laughing at?" i asked feeling small.
he patted the top of my head before flicking it.

grabbing his notepad (that he stole from me) out of his pocket he quickly scribbled.
'short' and held the note up to me.

i rolled my eyes. what a bully.

i ignored him and put on my clothes again. thankfully he forgot about being mad at me talking to loomis on the phone.

as i was getting my keys and wallet to leave i saw michael just staring at me while i made my way onto the door. he looked at me so menacingly yet so adorable. i almost didn't wanna leave him.

"michael i'll be straight back after the store." i promised with a smile. he turned away and walked off to somewhere else in my house. i sigh 'what a crybaby' i thought.