Chapter 20 - A New Beginning (Player: Cloud)

Cloud woke up in a small pond. He heard a voice.

"Cloud..." The voice said. "Are you... awake?"

"Nngh..." Cloud said. "I don't think so..."

"Please... wake up. Your friends are worried."

"... Okay." Cloud said. "I'll wake up..."

Cloud woke up in his bed in the 7th Heaven. Aerith was standing by the door with Reno. 

"Hey Aerith." Reno said. "He's awake."

Aerith looked over, and ran to Cloud.

"Cloud!" Aerith exclaimed. "You're okay!"

Cloud got up and sat on the side of the bed. Aerith sat beside him.

"The wounds still hurt..." Cloud said. "Only a bit, though. Where is everyone?"

"They're all downstairs." Reno said. "Go see 'em."

Cloud slowly got up with the help of Aerith. The two walked downstairs with Reno behind them. Everyone was waiting for Cloud. Cloud walked down the stairs, and Barret put his hand on Cloud's shoulder.

"Cloud! Thank god you're awake!" Barret said. "Everyone's been waitin' for you! So go an' talk to everyone, like it's a party!"

Cloud did do that. Everyone had a blast. There was everyone from AVALANCHE, along with Reno, Rude, Tseng, Elena, and Rufus. It was a great party. When everything calmed down a bit, and everyone was just chatting, there was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" Tifa called from behind the bar top. And he did. When he came in, everyone was surprised.

"Hey... guys." The man said.

Cloud couldn't believe his eyes. "Zack?!"