Chapter 17 - Aerith. (Player: Tifa)

Tifa ran upstairs to check on Aerith. She knocked on the bedroom door.

"Aerith! It's me! Tifa!" Tifa said as Aerith slowly opened the door. Aerith had looked very scared.

"Are you okay Aerith?" Tifa asked.

"I'm... fine." Aerith said, but she was shaking a little bit.

Tifa hummed as Aerith sat on Cloud's bed.

"Aerith." Tifa said. "Cloud went after Kadaj. Presumably to kill him."

Aerith was frozen with fear. "T-to the Forgotten Capital?"

"He never said where." Tifa replied.

"Tifa." Aerith said. "Kadaj, Yazoo, and Loz are at the Forgotten Capital. I know this, remember? Vincent found me there."

"Right." Tifa said. "So, is that where he'll kill them?"

"I hope he does," Aerith said. "Or else they'll enact their plan."

"Plan?" Tifa said, confused.

"They had a box with Jenova's liquified remains." Aerith explained. "And they were restoring Jenova to what it was before. They plan on wiping out all life on Gaia with Jenova, and keep me in the Forgotten Capital to watch as Jenova destroyed everything."

Tifa was shocked. "How are they able to do that?"

"I don't know." Aerith said. "They had some sort of machine. They were doing this to please 'him'. I still don't know who they were-"

Aerith stopped. Her eyes widened.

"Tifa." Aerith said. "Who else do we know who tried to weaponize Jenova to destroy the planet?"

Tifa was about to say something, but froze. Then, she muttered the word "Sephiroth" .