9 - (4) - Different [Responses].

Mulai dari awal

And when I entered that room, Ryuuen was there; but he knew better than to even try to interfere with my operations ever since I destroyed him and his lackeys.

So he just spent most of his time staring at me as well as did Ibuki, Ishizaki, and Albert.

I didn't mind their looks, I still enjoyed my time with Hiyori that day despite her being out-of-element because we weren't in the library reading.

Any time spent with Hiyori was quite good, actually. the peace I gained from it being absolutely unbeatable, something I only realized 10 days ago.

Not even in the comfortability of my dorm could rival it.

However, spending time with just her for the last month created many, many altercations within the Class.

Well, that "many" consisted of only 5 people, but still.

First were the aforementioned Three Idiots of Class D, who, after realizing that I was hanging out with an extremely adorable, stunning girl; asked questions solely based on relationship status and how I started hanging out with such a girl.

Stuff like "How did you convince her to hang out with you?!", "What's your guy' relationship?", and of course the always said "are you two dating?".

They were general questions, questions that were commonly asked when really anyone saw a man and women within close range of each other and with a close relationship.

What wasn't normal of them to do however, was to reveal that I was hanging out with Hiyori to the entire class.

Many of my other classmates, or specifically Horikita, Kei, and the Ayanokouji Group were rather concerned with with why I wasn't there with any of them during lunch in the past month.

And now that they knew the reason, the reason being that I was spending time with another girl every single day that was from another class who we weren't in an alliance with, that certainly pushed every single button of the several people listed before.

First was Horikita who of course thought that I might be "conspiring with another Class". 

 I quickly shut down that theory, however; by simply stating I was hanging out with a friend.

She clearly did not believe me, and insisted a bit more before eventually after a good 30 minutes taking the answer. 

She still gave me a warning and a glare at the end of it though, vowing that if I did ever conspire with another Class to potentially swap over to them she'd "make sure I regret it".

I'm still not sure why she's so wary of me, I believe she knows better that I probably will never betray this class, but I have no say over what she does or believes.