Gone but never forgotten- Yelena

Start from the beginning

"Ok! Come on, Мама!" She cheers and jumps off the bed, taking your hand.

You walk through the compound, your heart beating rapidly when you get the e feeling of someone standing right next to you. A familiar warmth spreads through you which makes you whine slightly but you ignore it.

"Wands? I need a favour." You say to the witch who's sat on the couch with Natasha and Bucky, munching on some toast.

"Look, Мама, your favourite seat is empty." Natalia points out.

Three pairs of eyes widen in shock.

"Talia is talking to Yelena somehow, and I want you to go into her head to see what's going on." You tell her.

Wanda nods shakily and gently pulls Natalia towards her, smiling down at her before her eyes go red and she looks into your daughters mind.

Wanda gasps at what she sees and jumps right back out.

"What? What it is?" You ask nervously.

"Y/N, I think Natalia can talk to the dead, because from what I saw, that's definitely Yelena she's talking to. Natalia has powers." She tells you.

"Мама says you shouldn't be sad." Talia says and tugs on your hand.

Tears falls down your cheeks and you sit down on the couch. "What else did she say, baby?"

"She says she misses you, and she wishes she could be here with us right now." She tells you.

Your heart clenches painfully and you choke on a sob.

"Why can't I hug you?" You hear Natalia ask which makes you cry even more.

Talia frowns sadly.

"I can't feel you." She whispers.

Natasha's jaw clenches and she blinks away her tears. Her sister is in the room, but she can't see or hear her.

"She wants you to know that she's next to you." Your daughter says which makes your head snap to the right, looking up slightly as if you could see her sitting on the arm of the couch. You can just picture her smile, her eyes glistening with love as she stares down at you.

You close your eyes as tears leak out of them. "Tell Мама I love her more than all the stars in the sky."

Natalia repeats the words, giggling happily at the response. "She said we're her pretty girls."

Natalia falls silent, clearly listening intently to whatever Yelena is saying to her.

"Мама wants you to know that she isn't alone. Her and uncle Tony are watching over us." She repeats her mothers words, listening again before speaking up. "Auntie Nat, she says that even though you only spent a couple days together after reuniting...they were two of the best days she's ever had...and that you're a poser."

Natasha chuckles tearfully. "I miss you too, moya malen'kaya sestra."

You wipe your tears away and pull Natalia onto your lap. "We should go see Bruce about your new powers."

"Ok. Мама says she has to go now, but she'll be back soon." Talia pouts.

"Ok, baby. Say bye to Мама." You whisper and kiss her head.

"Bye, Мама, talk to you later!"

Ever since that day, you quite often find your daughter talking to Yelena. You've gotten used to walking into a room to see her sitting there, chatting away to herself. It makes you happy, to know your daughter is happy and able to see her Мама, you just wish you could see her as well.