Forty-Four

"Why the fuck is she here?!" I asked out loud and I felt a smack to the back of my head.

"Sana! That's no way to greet people!" My mother said as she glared at me.

"I can explain, please come" Y/n grabbed my hand and pulled me out to the front of the house. Leaving Tzuyu alone with my mom.

"You better have a fucking good explanation y/n!" I said as I crossed my arms.

"Okay, so firstly I got all my stuff from the house" He pointed at the car and I saw a pile of clothes in the back seat of the car.

"Okay, but why is she here?"

"Argh because fucking, She was literally on the floor screaming and crying saying she was gonna kill herself if I left her alone. And I panicked okay? Our little hangout day will have to wait a little longer. I need to call her mom and take her back to her parents. I don't want her to be alone and do something stupid. Trust me I'm not taking her back okay?" I could see the sincerity in his eyes and I believed him. As much as I despised Tzuyu, I don't want her to hurt herself.

"Okay fine... I spoke to Momo she said it was fine and also you should probably call Mina. She's having family issues apparently" I felt my happy mood slowly fading into a crappy one.

"Oh? Okay? Well I'll just drive Tzuyu home first and I'll call Mina on the way back"

"Okay.."

Mina POV

"Uncle why!? I don't want to marry that person! I don't even know them" I sat down and sighed as I watched Uncle Sato pace back and forth in his office.

"I know Minari, I tried to knock some sense into your mother, but she's blinded by greed"

"What do I do?! I really don't know what to do" My stomach hurt, I felt so anxious and scared about the future.

"Well, if I'm honest I don't really know either. I'll try to talk your mother out of it, but I think her mind is made up already" Uncle sat down at his desk scratching his chin.

"I need to talk to Y/n" I took out my phone and dialed his number, I held my phone and let it ring but he didn't pick up. "He didn't answer..."

"Maybe he's busy? or sleeping? You could go to his house maybe?" Uncle suggested.

"I don't know his address" I sighed and put my head down.

"hmm wait" Uncle went into his drawer and started to shuffle through stacks of paper. He eventually stopped at a folder and put it in front of me. "I have his student file" He opened it and started to flip through the pages. "Yes here's the address, just take this" he ripped the page out the folder and handed it too me.

"Okay! I'll go now!"