Chapter Twenty-Four

Y/n POV

"What's the hurry Tzuyu? Why do you need to go to the airport?!" I frantically asked as I watched Tzuyu pack her suitcase.

"It's really important! My boss called me and told me I have to be there as soon as possible!" Tzuyu replied, She zipped the suitcase shut and pulled it off the bed.

"Oh ok..." I simply replied as I followed her out the house. We got into my car and I started drove to the airport.

"Sorry if I seem stressed honey, it's just this is important and I'll make a lot more money for us, so I don't want to miss out on this" Tzuyu explained.

"Oh that's great haha, I was just confused because you were in such a hurry" I parked outside the airport.

"Yeah sorry, I'll call you as soon as I can okay?" Tzuyu said as she unbuckled her seatbelt.

"Yeah, don't stress about it" I watched as she opened the door and was about to get out.

"Hey aren't you forgetting something?" Tzuyu stopped and looked at me with a confused look.

"I think I have everything no?" She patted her pockets and I furrowed my brows.

"You're forgetting my goodbye kiss"

"Oh! Sorry!!!" She leaned forward and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"Haha it's fine" It wasn't as satisfying as I'd hoped to be honest.

"Byeee" She got out car and grabbed her suitcase out the trunk. I watched as she went inside the airport.

Sana POV

I just got home and they weren't here. Y/n's car was gone too! Did I get here before them? There's no way... I went to their bedroom and I saw Tzuyu's clothes laying everywhere... I raised my eyebrows as my mind started racing.

"Did they fuck?!" I inspected the room a little more and I didn't see any of Y/n's clothes, my eyes lit up.

"No way!!! Did she leave him?! Hahaha YES!!!!" I ran out their bedroom and I grabbed my phone of the living room table. I immediately called Y/n with a smile in my face.

"Hello? Sana?" His voice was angelic to listen too. But I had to keep my mask on for now.

"Hey! What happened? I just got home and you guys aren't here"

"Oh... I'm driving home now"

"Tzuyu there too?"

"No, I took her to the airport"

"YE- ehem Oh why?!" He sighed.

"She got offered a great work opportunity but she had to leave the country for a while..."

"Oh! I see, well then we can hang out! Just the two of us! Like the old days!!" I could barely contain myself when I heard that I'd get to spend time with him!

"Yeah I guess, I'll be here in 30 minutes so dinner better be ready" he chuckled through the phone.

"Okay, I got something you can eat!" I bit my lip as I felt tingles between my legs as I pictured him eating me out.

"Ok?... I gotta focus on the road now, see ya"

"Okay! Byeee" he hung up on me and the cogs in my head started spinning. I don't think I can just pounce on him immediately... I'll have to ease him in. But how?...

Y/n POV

I felt my stomach grumble as I pulled into the driveway.

"Hmm wonder what Sana made..." I mumbled to myself as I parked the car and made my way to the front door. I grabbed the door handle and I let myself in.

"Sana?" I called out as I kicked of my shoes.

"Kitchen!" I heard her shout back. I followed her voice into the kitchen and I stopped in the doorway. I watched as she stirred something in a pot.

"What's for dinner?" I asked as I walked over next to her.

"ramyeon" She turned towards me and that's when I noticed what she was wearing. A loose crop top with a pair of booty shorts. I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra as her nipples poked through the top.

"Like what you see?" Sana asked in a teasing tone.

"Hmm... I don't know, Ramyeon seems kinda boring for dinner..." I jokingly replied.

"Eh!? Oh yeah, uhm.. well I'm not a good cook, but seems like dinner came early" She placed her hand on my chest.

"is that so?" I asked as I gently grabbed her hand and removed it off me.

"Mhm~ I haven't tasted this kind of meal in years" she stepped forward placing her chin on my chest. She made a pouty lip as she stared at me.

"Sana you know I'm not available anymore... I wanna marry Tzuyu, why are you suddenly being like this now?" I asked, She went quiet for a second before I heard her take a deep breath.

"Ahh what's the issue! It never stopped us before! And now you're in shape and I just miss you!" She stepped back and turned off the oven.

"Well yeah I'm in shape because I wanna look good for Tzuyu" She picked up the pot and poured out the water into the sink.

"You never got in shape for me!" Her tone changed. She seemed angry.

"We never together? You were to busy chasing guys who never liked you and then you used me as your rebound every time" I rebutted as I watched her fill two bowls with the ramyeon.

"Argh but, you never asked me out!" She walked over and handed me my bowl "here eat! I want fat Y/n back! He was nicer" I rolled my eyes at her statement.

"Sana we're just friends... I'm gonna marry Tzuyu okay? You'll just have to accept it and move on"

"So?! Friends can fuck! Also I knew you longer! Mina would want you to marry me! Not Tzuyu!" She pointed at the necklace Mina gave me.

"Don't you dare bring Mina into this!" I put down the bowl onto the table and I left the kitchen.

"Y/n! Come back now!" I heard Sana shout from the kitchen.

"Kiss my ass!"

Sana POV

"Kiss my ass!" I heard Y/n shout followed by a door slamming shut. I pinched the bridge of my nose. This wasn't how I wanted things to go. Does he think he's better then me? That he can resist me? I refuse to let this happen. I can't throw away my only chance. I left the kitchen and I saw y/n standing the front yard through the window. I sighed and I made my way outside.

"Hey..." I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"What? Here to pick another fight?..." he asked without looking at me.

"No... I never wanted to fight in the first place, I wanted to love...I wanted to have a good time"

"Sana I'm engaged, you can't be doing this. You'll mess up my future marriage" he turned and faced me.

"Please don't be mad Y/n! Lets just... just come inside... I don't wanna fight... can we just start over?" I didn't know what to do. I just hugged him tight in the front yard.

"....I'm tired..." He mumbled as he started walking towards the front door. I still held onto him as he walked.

"Ok you can sleep, just please lets start over okay? I don't want to be enemies" I pleaded as we got inside.

"Yeah whatever..." I let go of him and he went to his room. I felt sad and I followed after him. I stopped outside his door.

"How was the trip babe?"

I could hear him talk on the phone from inside his room. I leaned my back against the door as I slid down onto my butt hit the cold floor. He sounds so happy when he talks to her. My frown grow bigger for each time I heard him laugh. It should be me! Not her! I deserve him! Tzuyu doesn't! I need to try harder...