Chapter Thirty-Four

Y/n POV

"Okay Sana, We should probably bring your stuff inside, the weather doesn't seem like it will clear up anytime soon" I said as I gently moved Sana's head off my chest. She made eye contact with me. They were red and puffy from her crying.

"My parents don't expect us to show up now... and what will they say when they see all my stuff? They think we're moved in together Y/n..." Sana looked unsure of what to do. As I sat and thought about solutions to this issue.

"Hmm wait let me make a quick call" I said as I reached into my pocket. I took out my phone and I scrolled through the contact list till I reached the "M" sections.

"I'm sure we can lend Momo's apartment as a temporary storage" I said as I hit the call button. It rang for a second until I heard Momo pick up.

"H-Hello?... Y/n?" She was panting heavily.

"Momo, What's the code to your apartment?" I asked just to get straight to the point. The longer we stand outside parked the more of a chance Sana's parents will notice us.

"Oh i-it's ugh... 2376" I looked at Sana.

"Okay 2376 is the code, and what are you doing?
You 're breathing so heavily"

"Dance Practice... I'm s-so tired from a-all... the kids" She explained and I felt a slight sense of relief as my mind had thought of more inappropriate answers.

"So you're not home?" I asked as I turned on the car.

"No not yet, I still have another hour left... if you want me to pick up food on the way home dream on... I'm too tired" She responded in a groany tone.

"No not all, I'll see you whenever then" I hung up and put my phone away.

"You didn't even tell her why we're going there, or that I'm coming" Sana complained as she put on her seatbelt.

"Well I'm sure she's fine with it" I nonchalantly replied as I drove to Momo's apartment complex. The rain didn't seem to have any plans of clearing up so we had to carry all of Sana stuff in it. After multiple trips up and down from the car to the apartment we'd finally finished. Or clothes were soaked and we were exhausted.

"I'm drenched..." I said as I tugged on my wet shirt.

"Me too, let's get changed before we get sick" Sana said as she came over and tried to take of my shirt.

"Change into what? All my clothes are back at home with Tzuyu" I replied.

"But you'll get sick and I cannot have you showing up at my parents house in wet clothes" She grabbed my hair and pulled my head down so she could remove my shirt.

"Ouch, I can take off my own clothes thanks..." I annoyedly spoke out as she let go off me. She stared at me as she held my wet shirt in her hand.

"What?" I asked, trying to figure out what she was waiting for.

"Your pants too Y/n, they're soaked" she started reached for my belt. I took a step back and frowned.

"I'll do it" I replied as I turned around and took out my phone from my pocket. My back faced her as I reluctantly removed my pants.

"Your unde-"

"No! That's where I draw the line Sana" I said In a stern tone.

"F-Fine! Gosh no need to shout..." Sana responded in a irritated tone as she walked out the living room. I looked at my phone and I saw it was quite a while till dinner time. No calls from Tzuyu either... she's still mad probably. I did feel quite chilly so I made my way into Momo's bedroom. It was messy but it didn't matter too me. I climbed onto the bed and under the covers. I laid my head on the pillow but it was so uncomfortable.

"What the hell..." I mumbled to myself as I grabbed the pillow to readjust it. My eyes widened as I was greeted by a bright pink vibrator hiding underneath her pillow. I mean it shouldn't be too much of a shock, she is single but... ah why am I even thinking about this!?!

"Y/n??" I heard Sana call my name as it got louder. I quickly put the pillow down and laid down like nothing happened.

"Yeah?" I responded and Sana poked her head inside.

"Oh there you are" She said with a smile. I was confused as she was mad one second and now she's smiling. She's planning something isn't she..."

"Yeah what is it?" I asked.

"I'm cold! Please cuddle with me" I was hesitant, but cuddles are nice...

"Fine..." Sana squealed in excitement as she jogged to the bed. My eyes went wide as I noticed she wasn't wearing any clothes.

"Yah Sana! Your clothes?!" I spoke as she got on the bed.

"They're drying" she responded as she vanished under the covers.

"You have tons of dry ones here!" I squealed as I felt Sana's ice cold nude body squish against my side.

"I don't feel like wearing clothes, you don't mind anyways. Quit acting like you're some man of god who does nothing sinful" Sana responded as her head popped out and snuggled into my neck.

"Whatever..." I replied with a sigh.

"You need to loosen up honey" Sana whispered.

"Honey?" I asked in confusion.

"Yeah Honey, I'm practicing for when you and Tzuyu go down under and you come to me heheh... Don't worry I'll welcome you with open arms" Sana giggled a little and I rolled my eyes.

"You should date Momo, she's basically me just with lady parts" If she dates Momo then I'll escape her love.

"Nope! She's too clingyyy also you're way better in bed" I forgot about their little uhm... escapade. Wish she didn't remind me of it, I pinched my nose bridge.

"Let's just sleep till Momo is home, then we'll figure out stuff together okay?"

"Mhm~"