Forty-Two

I parked the car outside of Sana's parents house and we both got out.

"I still don't get what you want to show me Sana" I said as I walked behind her to the front door. By now it was already pitch dark outside. Sana rang the doorbell and we stood there for a minute when the door opened and Sana's mom poked her head out.

"Sana?" She asked as they made eye contact.

"Hi mom, can we sleep here tonight?" Sana asked forming a smile

"We?" Her mom looked confused.

"Yeah, Y/n's here too" She grabbed my arm and pulled me too the door.

"Oh Y/n, sorry I don't have my glasses so I didn't see you in the darkness" She chuckled a little.

"Oh no, it's okay Ms Minatozaki, I should be the one to apologize for missing that dinner" I gave her a small bow.

"Prft don't worry about that Y/n, you're like my second child now come inside. Before you two get sick" She opened the door fully and we went inside.

"Your father is sleeping so please keep it down if you two are planning on sleeping late" Sana's mom said as she shut the door behind us.

"It's okay mom, we'll be quiet" Sana winked at me as she took my hand and lead me too her bedroom. She closed the door and locked it behind me.

"What am I guy number hundred? Do I win a prize?" I joked as I sat down on her bed.

"I'm offended, I'm not a whore" Sana gave me a annoyed glare.

"Your school days says otherwise" I added as I took my shoes off.

"I never fucked any of those guys you know? I just liked to lead people on back in those days" She argued back and she started to dig through her drawers.

"So what's all that talk about saying I'm bigger than most guys you've been with?" She started to laugh at my question.

"That's just to make you feel good about yourself, you idiot, now look here" She pulled out book and waddled her way next to me on the bed.

"What's that?" I asked pointing at the book.

"It's what I wanted to show you" She opened the book and I saw a heart with our names written in it. "So this is embarrassing but I've had this since we was small"

"I still don't get what it is" I added.

"It's like a collage book? I think, just look it's a bunch of pictures with us in them" She started too flip the pages. For each page we got older and older.

"Haha look at Momo" I said pointing at a picture with Momo looking stupid in it. Sana giggled along with me.

"Well that's nice, but why you showing me this now?" I asked and she closed the book.

"Well I just, I think now is the perfect time. You're finally single and I just wanted to show that I... That I love you okay? I've loved you since we was kids, I just felt like I wasn't gonna be a good girlfriend too you. I felt like you never was interested in me like that" She got up off the bed and put the book back in the drawer. I stood up off the bed and she looked at me.

"So why did you reject me when I asked you out, the day we met Tzuyu? If you loved me why wouldn't you just say yes?... why did you wait till I got engaged to let your feelings out" She covered her face in her hands.

"Because I was fucking stupid okay?! And I never thought you and Tzuyu would last or go as far as you did! When I heard you got engaged I panicked. I didn't wanna lose you forever!" He muffled voice quickly turned into muffled sobbing. I started to panic as she started being loud so I quickly pulled her into a hug.

"Hey hey shhhh don't cry please. It's okay I understand" her cry's didn't stop.

"N-No it's noooot! N-Now Mi-Minaaa is ste-steaaaling youuu!! It's happ-happening aaagaiinnn!!" She began to whimper.

"Shh please let's not wake up your parents, just lay down with me okay? I'm here with you, nobody else" I lead her to the bed and we laid down. My white shirt got ruined with all her makeup from her crying.
She looked at me and her eyes were bloodshot.

"How about we get changed into something more comfortable and sleep? We can talk about this more tomorrow when you're calmed down" Sana just whimpered as she climbed off the bed. I got off it too and I took my shirt off. Before I knew it Sana stood there in just her panties.

"Uhm... you gonna put a shirt on?" She plopped down on the bed stretching her arms out.

"You said change into something more comfortable, I prefer nothing as the most comfortable. You should too" normally I would have shot down Sana's offer in fear of repercussion of Tzuyu, but fuck it! I'm free!

"Yeah why not" I stripped down to my boxers and I hopped on the bed next to her.

"You know I dreamt of this moment..." Sana mumbled as we both stared up at the ceiling.

"I'm sure you did, you're a dirty minded person" I joked, turning my head to look at her.

"Only for you~"