Chapter Seventeen

Y/n POV

I woke up to feeling my pocket vibrate. Mina and Sana were still fast asleep. So I gently climbed off the bed and left the hospital room. I looked at the caller ID and it was Nayeon.

"Oh..." I quickly picked up and put the phone to my ear.

"Hey? Nayeon?" I rubbed the morning gunk out my eyes as I waited for her response.

"Hey babe! Where are you? I haven't seen you at school!" She didn't sound pissed off like she did last time I spoke to her. Maybe she forgot about it? I couldn't tell her that I spent the night sleeping with Mina and Sana, That will definitely make her upset.

"Oh I didn't feel too well, so I stayed home. I'm better now though"

"Oh that's good, I'm already on the way to your house, because I wanna hangout with you today"

"You're coming over?!"

"Yeah? I just said that..."

"G-Great! I'll be waiting!" I quickly hung up and ran out of the hospital. I needed to get home before Nayeon did so she wouldn't find out I lied to her. I ran as fast as I could and I made it. I looked around and I didn't see Nayeon anywhere so I figured I made it and let out a sigh of relief. I went inside and kicked my shoes off. I spotted the rest eating breakfast.

"There you are Y/n, Your girlfriend is waiting for you in your room" My mom said as she gestured towards the stairs.

"Fuck..." I muttered under my breath as I made my way upstairs to my room. I opened the door and I saw Nayeon sitting on my bed with her arms crossed.

"Hey! You're quick" I said with a nervous chuckle.

"You shouldn't lie to me, you know..." She looked upset and I sighed, I approached her and sat down next to her.

"Listen, okay I can't tell you what I did, because it's a private task from Mr Sato himself" I put my hand on hers

"The principal? What the hell do you do that's so important, that makes him choose you?" I didn't feel like explaining the entire Mina ordeal so I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Just... Just listen, it's not important I'm here now. So let's hang out! that's what you wanted to do right?" She looked down at our hands before she looked up and made eye contact.

"Y-Yea I suppose you're right. So what do you want to do?" Nayeon asked as she scooted on the bed and faced me.

"Hmm... how about you?" I gently pushed her onto her back and I climbed on top of her, locking eyes.

"I'm doing good." Nayeon purred as her hands ran through my hair "...But you can make me feel... so... much.. better."

With her hand pulling my face closer, I slowly and gently met her lips. I tasted cherry flavored chapstick as I kissed her deeply. I felt my lips bleed a little as Nayeon gently nibbled them, her tongue forcing its way into my mouth. Our tongues danced with each other as we fought over dominance.

"Y/n... Take me-" Nayeon cooed, as she broke off from the kiss, panting.

"With pleasure," I replied softly as I brought down my face on her neck, feasting on her skin. I lightly kneaded her breast as I continued to mark her neck with bites and kisses, eliciting moans from her. I made my way down her body, opening up her blouse's buttons one-by-one, slowly exposing her milky skin.

"Y/n, the door first."She pushed me off her and sat up " I don't want us to be interrupted."

I obliged and got off the bed. I reached for the door behind me, locking it. When I turned around Nayeon already got rid of her blouse and her bra. Her small breasts and light brown nipples in full display.