Here's To A New Year!

Start from the beginning

Tails: You really dropped the ball!

Tails giggles, until me, Sonic, Knuckles, Amy, and Sticks all stare angrily at him.

Tails: Not cool?

Then I shake my head at him. But then we hear a rumbling noise coming by

Sonic: Huh?

Eggman laughs evilly as he pilots his Eggmobile and four Ball Bots bounce alongside him. They all float alongside him.

Eggman: Okay, Ball Bots, let's roll!

The ball bots roll on the ground and Sonic jumps onto one of them. He walks backwards on it, and jumps off it just in time as it hits a tree, which destroys it. Knuckles then grunts as he punches a Ball Bot that rolls towards him with his left hand, getting it stuck inside it.

Knuckles: Huh?

Then I run up to one and jump in the air with my staff and stab through the ball bot. Then I stab another one as well and kick one coming by me. Knuckles grunts as he punches a Ball Bot that rolls towards him with his right hand, getting it stuck inside it. He lifts both Ball Bots up and flexes with them. He then grunts as he tosses the ball bots back at Eggman, causing them to hit his Eggmobile and cause a great deal of damage to it.

Eggman: Whoa-oa-oa!

Eggman's Eggmobile loses its balance and turns upside down.

Eggman: Ah, what's the use?

Eggman flies away in defeat, and Tails is now holding his bazooka in his right hand again. He aims it at the last Ball Bot and fires decorations at it. The decorations cause the Ball Bot to spin and toss them onto the houses. We all look around in amazement.

Amy: The decorations look great, Tails, and this'll make a great New Year's Eve ball!

Then I hand her the ball bot and Knuckles puts the pole up and Amy pushes the Ball Bot to where the pole was with both her hands. Knuckles sticks the pole in the Ball Bot, destroying it, and Amy attaches the hook to it with her left hand. Knuckles then turns the crank with his left hand, lifting the Ball Bot to the top of the pole.

Yasemin: Very well done you guys. I can't wait for tonight!

Amy: me too it's going to be great

Then we all leave and I just can't wait for tonight. To keep it real and honest, New Years was always my favourite holiday to celebrate. Because it was all about changes and a new start and that's something I want to make.

(village centre night)

Tonight was the party. I was wearing a cute white top and a denim blue skirt. And I brushed my long F/C hair and put on some perfume. Once I was there I saw the gang and I walked up to them.

Sonic's POV

I was at the party and things were all going pretty well. I was with the gang and we were having a good time. But then I see Yasemin walking by. Wow, she really is a sight for sore eyes. And she always seems to get the crowd's attention, especially mine. My cheeks start to turn red and I hide my face away from everyone and I try to keep my cool. Yasemin comes up to us

Yasemin: hey guys

Tails: hey Yasemin, it's great to see you

Then i see Amy hug her

Amy: You look great and is that a new perfume I smell?

Yasemin: yes, it is thank you for pointing that out Amy

Then I see Amy look at me. She gives me that smirk. Oh no, she knows

Amy: Sonic do you want to come with me and Yasemin to go watch the villagers dance?