-80

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.......................

7 Months Later:

Manik was sitting on the floor in their room with Ayaan hanging on his back locking his arms around manik's neck and his chin on his shoulder... while at front manik had made Abhay stand on his small toes and he laughed out...

"Abhay is standing!"

Ayaan shouted on which Abhay gave his brother a toothless smile shouting happily... manik laughed iut and he bend to Abhay and nuzzled in his cheek on which Abhay laughed out and Ayaan raised his leg from manik's back laughing out...

"My Precious babies!"

Manik said as he kissed Abhay's cheek before Ayaan's and both of them smiled.... Abhay started to talk in his gibrish voice sitting on the floor and Ayaan sat in front Abhay showing him the toys as he talked...

Manik smiled looking at the duo laughing and playing when nandini came out from the closet and coming to them sat on the bed before wrapping her arms around his shoulder... manik pushed his head back and placed it over her lap....

Nandini smiled looking at her sons before bending a bit kissed manik's forehead... manik kept his eyes closed before opening it and then spoke...

"I Love You Mrs. Malhotra!"

Nandini smiled and mumbled back before the duo looked at Ayaan who called out nandini...

"Mama!"

Ayaan looked at his parents and Abhay too looked at his parents putting his fingers in his mouth like his brother used to do...

"Yes my baby?"

Nandini asked moving her fingers in manik's hair who was also looking at the two sons who were also looking at their parents...

"I want icecream!"

"Wooahhaaoo!"

As Ayaan completed Abhay to said something to his parents making manan laugh out as manik pick up Abhay and placed him in his lap and also pulled Ayaan close to him...

"Apko bhi icecream khani hai?"

Manik asked Abhay and he laughed out making them smile.... manik turned to Ayaan saying...

"So shall we go for Icecream?"

Ayaan nodded his head excitedly and soon enough the four of them walked down... coming to the living room manik looked at Sanch who was sitting with Navya was she was scolding him about something...

"Sanch come here!"

Manik called him and Sanch ran to manik hugging his leg while nandini looked at navya saying...

"Ku dant rhi ho usko?"

"Yeh paka Cabir ka hi beta hai! Kasam sy kbhi koi kaam sahi nhi kry ga!"

Manik chuckled with a 6 months old heavily pregnant alya who was sitting on the couch having popcorn....

"Acha choro, come sanch lets go have some icecream!"

Manik said and went out passing Abhay to nandini who moved his body forward asking nandini to go out....

"Annnn"

"Han han ja rhy hayn!"

Nandini said to Abhay who was looking at the main door... nandini smiled at her son and then said...

"Tell mom we will be back soon!"

Navya nodded her head and nandini walked out... sitting on the passenger seat with Abhay... she looked at back to see Ayaan and Sanch sitting there happily.... she smiled and looked at manik who started the car and they drove off...

......................

MaNan entered the mansion with a smile looking at the kids when Aryaman came to them and picked up Abhay in his arms cooing him...

"Oye mera shehzada!"

Abhay laughed looking at his uncle while Ayaan and Sanch ran inside... nandini too walked inside with manik and aryaman and they saw everyone sitting there and aryaman sat beside his 4 months old wife MAHI on the couch...

"Hey!"

Manik said while nandini met her father, brother, sister-in-laws and mother before sitting beside ishita...

"So are you going with us today?"

Ishita asked nandini who looked at manik who was talking with abhi and dhruv and then bite her lips before looking at ishita saying...

"Next time?"

Ishita laughed out and kissed nandini's head from side saying...

"You say that everytime! But its okay! Just be happy!"

Nandini laughed and hugged ishita making her laugh... she looked at Ayaan who was busy talking to his dado.... Neyonika was making his hair listening to Ayaan with a smile on her face.... then she looked at Abhay who was laughing with Aryaman and mahi.... her eyes moved to manik who was busy in the business talk with abhi and dhruv... laying her eyes on raj and raman who were laughing on some of their silly jokes... lastly at mukti as she sat beside alya who was cooing ananya and mukti was talking to sanch with navya beside alya looking at ananya....

Nandini smiled looking at her family but the frowned as she realised Cabir was missing... so she pulled her head from ishita's shoulder and looked around when she saw Cabir coming in the living room from the stairs and coming over there he just turned on the tv making nandini frown... but before she could ask anything the news came up and cabir raised the volumn...

"Soha Saxena, daughter of Akash Saxena, sister of Harshad Saxena found dead in the hospital where she was admitted from last 5 months due to her mental illness, according to the sources it is said that she took a heavy does of the sleeping pills!"

Everyone in the living room turned silent looking at the screen... no one knew what to say or what to do... they just kept looking at the screen, no one ever wanted death of any person! But it seems she called it for herself...

Nandini looked at manik who too looked at her... manik blinked his eyes at nandini ans she sighed before placing her head on Ishita's shoulder... Cabir turned off the tv looking at everyone ans the kids who looked at everyone all silent spoke out bringing elders to reality...

..........................

And here is the last chapter!
Not posting the Epilogue today!
Lets see when it will be posted!
About this update!
I will be waiting for the reviews!

#OkThanksBye