-55

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments are love

....................

Nandini looked at the Malhotra Mansion which was shinning with the lights all around.... she passed a smile to Neyonika who stood in front her with the puja thaal... next her eyes moved to manik who was holding her hand but was looking at his back from above his shoulders....

"Manik let it be, wo log dekh ly gy media ko!" (They will see all that media!)

Neyonika spoke to manik who made a face at the media who were stopped at the main entrance of the mansion with Raj, Dhruv and Cabir trying to make them go... nandini just squeezed his hand making him look at her... he smiled at her smile and soon Neyonika started to do the arti...

As the arti was done nandini pushed the glass of rice from her right foot holding her lehnga in her fists.... the rice fell on the floor before she moved forward to dip her feet in it and took steps ahead marking the entrance with her foot prints.... while all this manik was behind her holding her arms making sure she don't fall off owing to her wet feet....

As all the rituals were done the entrance door got closed with some guests living in the formal living room... and the three men too came inside.... manik who was sitting beside nandini on the couch in the main living room looked at the three and asked them...

"Media ay kesy?" (How come media is here?)

Cabir fell on the couch sighing and spoke with her eyebrows cringed...

"Are you crazy or what? Its your wedding, The Manik Malhotra's wedding and as always one or the other get to know about it so here they are!"

Manik just slumped beside nandini who looked at him and he smiled at her before navya came there holding a bowl....

"Come one the last ritual! Both of you have to find a ring from in there!"

Manik sat straight and looked at the bowl filled with Milk and Roses.... he looked at nandini who's eyes were shinning with excitement... he chuckled to himself and looked around saying...

"Mama?"

"Here i am manik!"

Neyonika said as she came there and stood beside Raj... alya took the ring and dropped it in the bowl saying...

"And here you go! Start!"

Nandini looked at ma ik who dipped his hand in the bowl with nandini and both roamed their fingers in their making the ring move from one place to another....

Nandini pouted not finding the ring while manik who was looking at every single expression on her face smiled and slipped the ring from his fingers in her's making nandini look at him in a blink....

Manik just winked at her and pulled back his hand followed by nandini and she opened her fist to make everyone see the ring that laid flat in her palm....

"Manik ab sari zindagi nandini ki hi manani pary gi!" (Manik, Now you will have to listen to her all your life!)

An aunty spoke who was standing beside Neyonika making everyone smile excluding nandini who looked at manik who was smiling brightly.... he just took nandini's hand and took the ring from her palm saying...

"Isky liay to kuch bhi krny to tyar hun aunty! Baat manany to bht choti cheez hai!" (Aunty, I am ready to do everything for her! Listening to her is just a statement!)

Saying so he placed the ring in her ring finger which made tears float in her eyes looking at him who placed a soft kiss opening her palm.... while everyone there adorned the couple even Cabir was smiling brightly looking at his friend so much in love....

..................

Nandini reached the room with alya, mukti and navya.... she stood in the middle when someone cleared his throat standing at the door.... the girls turned to see manik standing leaning to the door frame.... he smiled at them saying....

"Mom just told me, there is still a ritual to be done by you? So wanna do it? Or should i come inside?"

And in the next moment the three girls ran towards the door and stood in front manik who chuckled and looked at nandini who stood there looking at them with a smile....

Manik moved his eyes to the three girls.... and then pulled out his wallet asking them....

"So what?"

Alya and Mukti placed their hand in front manik who chuckled and listened...

"Around 50-60 would be enough!"

Mukti spoke making manik node in disbelief before he took out 3 cheque which his father passed him before he came up to the room...

"How about 65?"

and put one in mukti's hand and the then giving the second to Alya he turned to navya who nodded in no saying...

"No, I don't need this!"

Manik looked up at nandini who smiled with a chuckle before looking back at navya and then spoke....

"Well it is a shagun by a brother to his sister, so why don't you need it?"

Navya just looked at mukti and alya who were smiling at her... she looked back at manik who nodded her head and navya hesitantly held the cheque making manik smile.... he then looked at the others saying...

"To ab mein andar ja sakta hun?" (So can i go inside now?)

Mukti and Alya moved back while mukti spoke with a frown...

"Just thinking Cabir or Dhruv kahan hayn!" (Just thinking Where is cabir and Dhruv!)

Manik chuckled and entering inside he turned back and told her....

"Kaam lagwa ky aya hun unko!" (Sent them to do some work!)

Saying so he winked at her and closed the door before turning around and leaning to the door looking at his wife with a smile....

Nandini bite her lips looking down at her feet before raising her eyes yet again to see him who opened his arms with a big smile on his lips...

And all nandini did was to held her lehenga in her fist to raise it a bit and took fast steps to reach him as he engulfed her in a hug... buring his head in her neck inhaling her scent and she wrapped her arms tightly around his neck pulling him even close to her....

"Finally i bounded you with me, now don't ever thinking of going away from me!"

His meek voice rang out loud in her ears as she too mumbled lovingly....

"Never ever!"

........................

Okay a question!
Want a wedding night update?
Or should i pass it?
And also tell me about this update!
Will be waiting to read the comments!

#OkThanksBye