-23

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.....................

Manik held nandini's hand after coming out of the car which made her shocked and she hurriedly took his name "manik!" Manik turned his face to look at her and asked "what?" And nandini eyed him his hand holding hers... he again looked at nandini and spoke "so?" Nandini nodded in disbelief and took out her hand saying "we are in a public place to behave Me.Malhotra!" Saying so she flipped her hair and walked ahead him giggling...

Manik saw her going and smiled putting his hands on his waist... and after few moments ran inside behind her....

Both sat on a 2 seater table facing each other and then manik asked "so kya khana hai?" (So what you wanna eat?)

Nandini made a thinking face while manik chuckled at her... after that she spoke "nutella pancakes and coffee!" Manik nodded and while getting up spoke "ill be back!" And winking at her he went away leaving a smiling nandini behind him...

Nandini was waiting for manik when her phone ringed and she taking it out saw Neyonika's call so she picked up the call and spoke "hey aunty!" "Hello beta! Where are you?" Neyonika greeted her back before asking a question... nandini looked at manik who came with a tray and raised his brows... while nandini answered Neyonika back "with manik!"

Manik again asked her about the caller and nandini mumbled the name... when Neyonika spoke "acha theek hai, wo mny kehna tha ky raat ko manik ky sath idher hi a jana, i have something to discuss!" (Okay, actually i called up to say that at night come here only with manik i wanna discuss something!)

Nandini agreed on the plan and then ended the call while manik asked to nandini who took her plate "mama kya keh rhi thi?" (What was mom saying?)

Nandini take a look of him and spoke "she wants to discuss something so i will be going with you to malhotra mansion!" Manik nodded before saying "now what is going to happen?" Nandini shrugged her shoulders while both of them continued to have their breakfast while talking....

.......................

At Office:

Nandini walked to the accounting department holding a file but was bumped with someone... she looked above to see Abhimanyu standing there rubbing his forehead while he too opened his eyes and smiled looking at nandini before saying "sorry! I was on the phone!" Nandini passed him a smile and closed the file while pressing her forehead saying "its okay! I was also engrossed in this!" Abhi smiled at her and then asked "acha! Manik free hai?" (Okay, is manik free?)

Nandini nodded her head saying "for now yes, he have a meeting in 20 mins" as she spoke abhi said "then i should run!" Saying so he smiled at nandini who chuckled and then he went to see manik and nandini walked towards the accounts office...

......................

Post meeting:

Nandini was sitting in manik's cabin playing with the paperweight when the door of the office got opened and manik came inside... nandini turned her face to look at him who smiled at her and coming forward held her face and kissed the top of her head... nandini smiled and then looked above to him before hugging his waist... and manik to wrapped his arms around her shoulders with a big smile on his lips...

Breaking apart nandini pulled him to the side and made him sit on the chair beside her... manik silently did what she asked to do and then sitting in front her he looked at her face who wanted to say something... "wanna tell something?" Nandini nodded at the question and then holding his hand spoke "manik lets not make our relation so obvious!" Manik frowned at her and asked "what does it means?" Nandini entwined their fingers before saying "mein yeh keh rhi hun ky kyu na hum apna phase khud cherish kry, kisi or ko batany sy pehly, mujhy limelight mein nhi ana, tum aik rockstar ho, and a businessman too, so our relation being famous won't take time! Mujhy na akely mein yeh time cherish krna na, bina kisi limelight ky!" (I am saying that why don't we cherish this phase of our life alone before telling anyone, I don't want to be in any kind of limelight for now, and you being a rockstar also a businessman won't take much time to make us famous, i just wanna cherish this phase with you alone without any limelight!"

Manik listened to her silently and then pulling her hands up kissed the back of the palms... he then spoke "don't worry about it! We will not say it out but if anyone with ask anything we won't hide it! I mean about our family!" Nandini smiled and nodded her head making him smile too....

.......................

How was it?
Do let me know about the update!
Waiting for the reviews!

#OkThanksBye