-75

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.......................

Three Months Later:

Manik moved his hand in his hair sitting on the bed.... he looked at the other side of the bed and just closed his eyes tightly.... manik huffed a breathe before standing up and went to the closet...

Coming down from the stairs manik walked to the dining room and sat on the usual seat before he greeted everyone...

"Morning!"

Everyone looked at manik who served himself the breakfast and started to eat it.... Neyonika kept looking at manik who was behaving change since last week... when manik's eyes went up and he saw his mother looking at him with worry...

Manik smiled at bit to her and then standing up walked to Neyonika... he kissed her head and then sat down on his toes asking...

"Kya hua?" (What happened?)

Neyonika moved her hand on his face saying...

"Tum itna badal gy ho manik! Ku?" (Why you are changed so much manik?)

Manik smiled and kissed Neyonika's palm and told him....

"Mein theek hun mama! Mujhy kya hona hai?" (I am fine mama! What will happen to me?)

He again smiled at the end on which Neyonika sucked back her tears and spoke...

"You are fine, but meri jaan you are not happy!"

Manik just sighed holding his mother's hand and Neyonika made him look at her...

"Get her back!"

Manik just gave her a fake smile and patted her hand thinking about something before he went out to go to his office....

.....................

Cabir looked at manik going away standibg at the main door.... his hand on his chin creasing it and frowns on his forehead.... he kept standing there thinking something when a hand gripped his pant pulling it...

"Baba!"

Cabir looked down at his son asking...

"Kya hua mere bete ko?" (What happened to my son?)

"Dado calling you!"

Sanch said before running inside... Cabir turned back and went inside the living room to find Neyonika sitting leaning to the couch and with her hand creasing her forehead... Cabir went and fell on the couch beside Neyonika saying...

"Kuch to hua hai, itna chup hai manik, 3 mahinay mein itna chup nhi betha! Yeh aik haftay mein aisa kya hua ky isko kisi cheez ki fikar hi nhi ho rhi?" (Something has happened, manik is so quite, he didn't stayed calm even for a second in these 3 months! What has happened in this one week that he don't give a damn to anything?)

Neyonika looked at cabir who too looked at her and Neyonika was thinking when cabir asked...

"Yeh Business trip py gaya tha na 1 haftay pehly?" (He went on a business trip 1 week ago?)

Neyonika nodded on which cabir spoke...

"Let me do some work, and plz ask ishita aunty not to bring their daughter over here!"

Neyonika sighed closing her eyes on which cabir stood up and asked making her look at him...

"Wo unki beti ksy ho sakti hai? Like seriously!" (How can she be their daughter?)

Neyonika glared at cabir saying...

"Papers wagaira bhi dekh liay thy tumny! Abhi bhi puch rhy ho mujh sy?" (You have seen the papers yourself! Stull you are asking me this?)

Cabir scratched his forehead with his one finger saying....

"U sure those papers were real?"

Neyonika huffed and told him...

"Abhi searched for that and everything and everyone said that it was true!"

Cabir hmmed thinking about a thing when Neyonika asked him looking at cabir...

"Ab kya soch rhy ho?" (Now what are you thinking?)

Cabir looked at Neyonika telling...

"Nandini ki family ku nhi mili humy a tak? Itna dhundny ky baad bhi!" (Why we never found out about nandini's family? Even after searching so much!)

Neyonika went into her thoughts when cabir huffed a breath and said...

"Let me complete mystery of Manik Malhotra!"

.....................

Manik stood at the life size window of his office  thinking about so many things at the same time with his hands holding two papers... he huffed a breathe before bringing the papers in front him and at the same time some words rang in his ear...

"Its my fight manik, and i want to fight it myself, you made me strong enough to handle things, just give me some time!"

Manik closed his eyes hardly letting his mind go calm once again in the three months... he sat on his chair when a knock reached his ear...

"Come in!"

The door got opened and his assistant cane inside telling manik...

"Sir miss Soha is here!"

Manik made a cringed face before asking his assistant...

"Tell her that i am up for a meeting so won't get time!"

While saying so he stood up and passing his mobile to his assistant he walked to the meeting room...

.....................

A few chapters left!
What just happened over here?
Any clue?
Do let me know about the update!

#OkThanksBye