-59

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments are love

....................

Manik opened his eyes after his hand touched her side of the bed... ans not feeling her over there he woke up.... manik roamed his eyes in the room before looking at the glass door of the room which had a pool on the side...

Well its been a week since Manik Malhotra got married to his Love, Nandini.... and the nexr morning of thwir reception they flew over here at Maldives on the Private beach booked by Manik's parents... 1 whole month toggle on the private beach as much as manik loved the idea of it their friends couldn't stop teasing them till they sat in the plane....

Manik stood up from the bed all in his glory owing to their deed of last night... looking at the glass door which was a bit opened he walked to it and his eyes reached to the pool to see his wife standing in the pool in her birth suit ONLY and looking at the moon shining....

Manik sucked his breath looking at the goddess in front her... the moon light was making her look even more beautiful.... manik held the glass door and slide it open which made Nandini to look above her shoulder.... she passed him a smile who walked to the pool and entering inside stood behind her...

Playing with her waist manik wrapped his long arms around her reating it on her tummy... pulled her close to him manik placed his lips on her shoulder giving a love filled kiss ans she wrapped her arm around his before she listened him....

"Why you came here? We were supposed to sleep!"

Nandini turned her head on his... she cupped his cheek with one hand and kissed his stubbled jaw saying....

"I couldn't sleep so though to come here!"

Manik hmmed nuzzling in her neck making her giggle which brought a smile on his lips too... after that nandini turned around and threw her hands to his neck holding him... while manik roamed his wet cold fingers on her bare back....

Manik looked at her his wife and spoke huskily....

"You know you are doing bad to this husband of your's by looking this much gorgeous and sexy at the same time."

Nandini giggled and said pulling his neck close to her...

"Aww my poor husband!"

Manik smirked and spoke...

"Don't try to provoke me Mrs. Manik Malhotra, it can be difficult for you to walk tomorrow!"

Nandini pulling her one hand from his neck started to roam her finger on his well guilt chest saying....

"What if i am looking forward to it only! You see we are on our honeymoon! Soo!"

Manik held her chin raising her face up to him...

"Damn you make me feel so hot by saying all these these things, and don't worry Mrs. Malhotra coz i am going to do the same thing you are wishing to feel!"

And in the next few minutes both of them were wrapped in the quilt as the room once again got filled with their giggles and moans making the moon shy away....

........................

Nandini opened the groggy eyes with a sweet smile on her lips to roam her orbs in the room to fine the only particular person but he was not there....

She closed her eyes with a pout when the door of the room got opened and she half opened her eyes to see her handsome husband coming inside with a tray in his hands... he was wearing his black shorts and was bare chest....

She smiled to him in ber sleepy state who placed the tray on his side of the bed ans walked to her... sitting near her waist manik hovered her pushing back her hair strands...

"Good Morning Wife!"

"Good Morning Husband!"

Nandini replied in her sleepy voice and all manik did was to kiss her softly with a smile... pulling back he spoke...

"Go get fresh, we have our breakfast!"

Nandini hmmed and snuggled her naked body to the duvet... manik just sat there looking at her creasing her hair which was making her smile.... a few minutes passed when nandini opened her eyes fully and soon went to freshen up.... manik sat on the bed having his coffee when nandini came out of the washroom wearing his t-shirt on his body... coming to him she drapped herself in his lap who happily opened his arms for her....

Nandini took the toast and jam... applying the jam on it she snuggled to manik who sipped his coffe...

"When are we going back?"

Nandini asked while chewing her toast... manik wipped her lip which had jam and licked his thumb before telling her...

"In 2 days!"

Nandini hmmed and snuggling to him kissed his neck making her close his eyes tightly to keep his harmons in control... after opening his eyes he asked...

"Why?"

"Im going to miss thsi place!"

Nandini stated making manik look at her... he smiled kisisng her cheek and said....

"We can come back here whenever you want!"

Nandini smiled mumbling an I Know.... ans then again went back to her breakfast talking about some other things with her husband sitting in his lap.... both of then smiling, sometimes laughing, sometimes cuddling to each other!

.......................

Okay this is an extra chapter!
The next chapter will be the last one before the huge leap of may be years!
So lets see how it goes!

#OkThanksBye