Nandini saw manik looking at her so she spoke...

"Ayaan go complete your breakfast!"

Ayaan pouted and hugged manik saying...

"No i want to stay with baba!"

Manik creased Ayaan's head and kissing his hair said...

"Baba is here only, go complete your breakfast then we will play! Okay?"

Ayaan nodded his head vigorously and ran to the kitchen... after he went manik stood up and kept looking at the kitchen before asking...

"Abhi bhi chupna hai or?" (Want to hide more?)

Saying so he turned to nandini who was looking at him... she didn't said a word but took some steps to him and creased his face as tears came up to her eyes...

"How are you?"

Manik rolled his eyes at her question.... he then held her arm and pulling her close asked her...

"Do you care?"

Nandini bite her lips to stop crying while manik kept looking in her eyes...

"Manik!"

Manik just felt her arm and spoke with sadness in his eyes...

"We could have solved the matter together nandini! You didn't have to push me away!"

Nandini noddrd in no and cupped his cheek saying...

"Manik please listen to me!"

Manik took her hands in his from his face and then spoke...

"No nandini you listen to me! I can't live without you two! You don't know what i have been through in these months!"

A lone tear came out of manik's eye as nandini just cupped his face wipping his tears saying...

"Its my fight manik, and i want to fight it myself, you made me strong enough to handle things, just give me some time!"

"But why we have to stay away nandini?"

Manik asked in a dejected voice on which nandini creased his cheek saying...

"Because I have to find out about something and mos importantly my family manik, I know how much you have searched but didn't found a thing! But I think this is all happening because of that! I want to know about my past and my family! And over there we were under eye which is why we never got to know about anything!"

Manik huffed moving back and moved his hand in his hair before asking nandini...

"Who sent those letters to you?"

Nandini just nodded in no saying...

"I didn't got to know, but soon i will! Just give me some time manik!"

Manik fell on the couch and a sigh left his lips... looking up at nandini he asked...

"How much time? I am hating the fact that you are doing this alone and I hate it more that I can do everything but you are not letting me do it and here I am letting you control me!"

Nandini sat in front him on the table and said...

"I don't know how much time!"