"No Shivaay. I am not telling her anything and I don't want you to talk to her either," said Omkara and disconnected the phone before his brother tried again to convince him.

"What is it Omkara ji," he heard his wife and turned around to see her walk into the room.

"Was it Bade bhaiyya?"

"Please don't ask me anything," he said and walked straight to the bathroom.

******************************

Gauri patiently waited until her husband had a calming bath and realized that he didn't have a fresh set of clothes with him.

In some time, the bathroom door clicked open and Omkara's voice rang in the silent room.

"Gauri, give me my shirt."

She rummaged through the packet, picked out a shirt and went to the door.

When he stretched out his hand, she refused to hand it over.

"Tell me why you were shouting at your brother. What do you not want me to know?"

Omkara's head peeked through the door with a slight frown.

"Seriously? I told you not to ask me anything. Give me the shirt," he asked again and she shook her head in negative.

"I will not. You have to tell me first."

Her husband stared at her for a long minute before the door closed with a loud bang and she jumped in her place clutching the shirt to her chest.

Did she trigger her Nandi bail?

God! why cant she just keep her curiosity at bay?

Her thoughts stopped when her husband walked out with a towel around his waist. His long locks were wet and shiny, the water droplets dripping and coursing down his lean body.

Gauri's eyes devoured the sexy sight for a long moment before they met her husband's deep dark browns. Her cheeks flushed red when she noted his naughty smirk.

"You could have asked me directly," he drawled taking a step towards her.

She gasped and took a precautionary back step.

In a quick reflex, Omkara pulled at the shirt making her crash against him. Her warm hands touched his wet biceps making her heart jump in excitement but she kept her feelings at bay.

"Omkara ji, what are you doing," she scolded when he tried to lean close.

"What were you doing Gauri? Didn't you want this?"

"Stop making fun and leave me. This is not our home."

"I am damn serious Gauri. Should I discard the towel as well?"

"Shankar ji," she whisper yelled pushing him away and he laughed at her panicked face.

"Not funny," she pouted and he winked.

She smiled and hugged him while he happily reciprocated.

Moments like these kept her heart at ease. She felt protected and loved in his arms.

Loneliness which had been her constant baggage didn't knock on her insecure doors anymore.

Arjun sir, her friends, a loving family, everything she has today is because she crossed paths with her husband.

Can she ever be able to go back to her earlier life.

Last night had been a whiplash. She had been so afraid of her bad luck and insecure of her happiness that doubting her husband didn't take much thought.