" Daddy , i like the food here .. more than the old place * he is referring to where they were living before * .. people here play with me .. so nice .. they love me , i want to stay here " ,

" My babyy im so glad you are happy , we will stay here forever , and you will make a lot of friends " , he was stroking his son's hair with his hand ,

Minjun jumped on him , sitting on his lap , and hugged him , at the same moment , the onwer knocked on the room , his heart was melting when he came in and saw the father and his son hugging like that .

" Awww that's so adorable , may i take pictures ? " , and Jungkook immediately nodded .

On the other side Jimin was trying his best to calm down coz this is too much for him , he can't accept what his son said , ... yes he knows that his son is still young and probably doesn't understand anything but he feels offended , hurt ,

why his son is so happy around these people ?

will he really grow up and became like them ?!

or like his father ?

will he easily forget about his real homeland !!

It's all his fault for not spending more time with his son , he was leaving everything for Jungkook to take care of it , from raising him to teaching him !

He was wondering will these people treat Minjun the same if he was just someone average's son ?

of course his son wasn't getting the same treatment back then in their country because they weren't a powerful family like now !

he will just let his son figure out by himself that this place isn't perfect like he thinks .

" Are you okay , sir ? " , the owner pointed out when he noticed that Jimin is so silent and only looking at the floor .

" hm .. just headache "

" Oh i will bring you medicine fast " , he was about to run outside the room .

" No no ! Thanks , i will be fine , you don't need to bring anything " ,

gosh if he stays here some more he is gonna really fall for this nice treatment ...
Who doesn't like to get pampered like that !

" Do you wanna go home honey ? " , Jungkook placed his hand on his shoulder , he is worried since he knows his husband doesn't even like to talk with strangers and now he has to deal with people who he doesn't even like .

Jimin just nodded and got up so he can get away from Jungkook's touchs , he knows his husband is doing that just to appear in front of people as a normal perfect family .

When they went back home , Minjun ran to Yoongi's door knocking it .

" Minmin , he is not home now , he is at work . i will tell him to come over when he done working " , his father of course know everything about his best friend .

Yoongi was done with his work in the department and finally was ready to head home when some powerful man entered his clinic .

He wasn't aware of anything till he felt someone is touching his waist so he turned around fast ..

He knows that only one person who always dare to touch him like that ..

" How many times should i tell you do not touch me !! "

" how many times should i tell you that ... i won't stop ! " , the man smirked , checking Yoongi with his eyes upside down ,
this kind of harassing look that makes you feel naked .

" Namjoon , you know i will never accept you , i will never be yours and i will never change my mind so don't waste your time "

Namjoon got closer , lifting his chin with one finger , " you dare to call my first name like that ... I'm one of the main commander here .. people fear me to death ... but i will let it go since you are so hot "

Yoongi slammed his finger , " don't touch me ! "

" Why are you acting like that !! stop acting like a boring virgin ! "

" I'm not acting !! you are a freaking psycho who is obsessed with pleasuring yourself with sex ! you don't care about using people , you just care about having fun and fuck around everyday with new one like if they were toys ! and i hate that ... give up on me already , i will never accept to be one of your pleasuring toys , i want to have a serious relationship with someone who is nice and this is so far from you " , he walked to the door to leave .

" I don't care about all the rubbish you said coz one day you are gonna come to me , no one ever resisted my power or my money .. i will be waiting for you baby " , he blows a kiss that makes Yoongi even more disgusted , he opened the door and left fast .

The truth is Namjoon's blood was boiling , he wasn't calm like he was showing , no one ever said 'No' to him before and he has been dying to have Yoongi ,

he won't stop trying , he decided to do anything to get him , he doesn't care about the consequences , he has nothing to lose .. he has been trying for years anyways ...

_______________________________________

ï höpë ÿöü ënjöÿëd rëädïnġ

hävë ä nïċë wëëkënd bëäütÿ pürplës

älwäÿs rëmëmbër ï'm hërë tö pämpër ÿöü ❤

I ALMOST FORGOT !

I LOVE YOU A LOT DADDY ❤😘🔥