Ken is calling...

You immediately picked up the phone after excusing yourself from Sora's side, hearing his heavy breathing just made your heart drop in fear, "Ken!! Are you okay?!" You yelled into the phone, panic setting in your veins as you recalled his bloodied figure.

Did Ken get stabbed?!

"[N-Name]!!" He yelled back as if he were running while carrying something, "Ken, are you okay?!" You repeated as he finally spoke properly, "[Name]!! Pah-chin's been arrested!! You need to hurry at the Shibuya Hospital, Takemicchi's out cold!!"

It didn't even take you a minute for you to process his words as you pulled yourself out of your state of wide eyes and a paralysed figure and rushed away.

You muttered a quick good bye to Sora and quickly mounted your bike, kicking in it's stand and revving up its engines. The roars of your bike echoed through the area as you turned to Sora and she understood immediately with the fear in your eyes.

The fear of losing someone...

She nodded at you and you sped off with a grateful nod, not caring if you were going over speed limits. Your mind was plagued with thoughts of Haruki and Takemichi.

How did Haruki get arrested?! There must be some misunderstanding, he would never do anything that would cause him to get arrested!!

You knew Haruki like the back of your hand, he was brash and hot-headed most of the time, but he wasn't a criminal. He was the older brother type of friend that would chill around and joke about his stupidity.

You were too worried to think straight, so you focused on getting to the Shibuya Hospital first. The minute you reached there, you parked your bike and sprung off the padded seat. You rushed through the doors and into the hallways, scurrying to the reception to ask for Takemichi.

According to the reception, he was in Room 490, so you wordlessly thanked them and ran away again, sweat pooling at the side of your face.

You panted as you stood near the door, seeing a nurse right outside his room. You carefully strode to the nurse, your uneasiness and hatred for hospitals kicking in as you had calmed down enough to smell the disgusting scent of sanitisers and antiseptics.

"Um, this is Hanagaki Takemichi-kun's room, right?" You confirmed as you addressed the nurse, making her turn to you and raise an eyebrow at your disheveled state, "Yes, and you are?" You gulped in anxiety and tried to shakily smile at her.

"I'm his friend... is he alright? Nothing too serious?" Seeing your jittery state, the nurse's gaze softened as she smiled comfortingly at you, "Yes, he's fine... he'll be able to leave in a day or two, but he'll need to be off his feet for at least the next three days..." The lady explained, calming you down slightly as you let out a sigh of relief, "Can I... see him?"

You gestured to the door of his room as the kind nurse frowned slightly, "I'm afraid not... he's still unconscious and I need to run some tests... also, his other friends that brought him over caused a huge scene which is why it's best if you don't visit him..." She explained as your eyes widened at her last sentence.

"W-What?! Do you know where's those friends are?!" You questioned, eyes pooling with fear as the nurse was surprised with your sudden fear, "Um, yes... I think they were in the parking lot..."

You bowed gratefully at her, and ran out the hospital into where you parked the bike. In the parking lot, you saw both Ken and Manjirō screaming at each other with pure rage evident in their orbs.

"Do you even care about Pah-chin?! You fucker, how dare you go around and act as if you care when you can't even bail him out!!" Manjirō screamed at the taller boy, your breathing hitched with each word he spoke.

But Ken seemed to retaliate, "You little fuck!! This is Pah's decision, you can't just go and fucking butt in as you please!! Grow the fuck up, Mikey!! Stop being so fucking selfish and respect his wishes!!"

"K-Ken... Manjirō..." You tried to call out but they didn't listen. It kept on reminding you of the numerous times your parents fought and screamed at each other, making [Brother Name] pull into a tight embrace and whisper sweet nothings into your ear.

"That's enough, both of you!!" You yelled, surprising them both with your presence, "Can you at least not fight in a fucking hospital?! Jesus!! There's a time and place for everything!!" You screamed as Ken had finally quieted down.

But Manjirō glared at you, "Look who finally decided to fucking show up? Miss Coordinate, my ass!! You're not even there when we need you!! You weren't even there when Pah-chin needed you so why the fuck are you acting like you're helping around by stopping us?!" You gaped at his harsh words, as Ken yanked the shorter boy by the collar.

"Oi, motherfucker... watch your tone when your talking to [Name]..."