Sorry, but I don't think I'll be

able to make it tomorrow

。゚(゚'ω'゚)゚。

You

But don't worry!!

I'll make the plans and

tell them to you later!!

\(^ω^)/

That was strange. Manjirō usually replied back to you immediately, but he still hasn't even read your texts. Maybe he was busy? You let out a sigh before deciding to message both Ken and Takemichi, just in case.

Ryuguji Ken

You

Ken!! Pls don't come over to

pick me up!! I don't think I'll

be attending tomorrow's

discussion

ヽ('ー`)

Hanagaki Takemichi

You

Hi there Takemichi-san!!

I just needed to tell you about

the discussion that you heard

about today...

(ㆀ˘・з・˘)

Takemichi

Hiii

Yes, I plan

on listening in...

but what about it?

You

Well, I won't be able to go..

I'm sorry, but if you're going

to spy on them... pls don't get

in trouble and if you do get

caught, let Manjirō know

I was busy so I couldn't come

٩(^‿^)۶

Takemichi

Eh?!

Why are you being so

discouraging?! And why

don't you message Mikey

yourself?

You

I did try to message him

but he didn't reply back

(*'-')

————

With that, you closed your phone and laid down on your bed, trying to get to sleep as you thought about how you had first met Sora.

You let out a tired yawn as another period went by. It was a free period so many of your classmates took this time to go visit other classrooms, just like how people from other classes visited yours.

One girl that often visited was Sora, a famous girl in your school because of her cute and kind nature. She was small and pretty, catching the attention of a lot of guys and girls. She was actually really good friends with most of your classmates, hell, she had even helped you out a few times.

To you, she seemed like a wonderful person and surely wonderful people deserve wonderful friends.

Unfortunately, that wasn't the case for Sora...

One of the short girl's friends actually studied in your class and she wasn't very fond of her friend stealing her spotlight. You had often seen her taunt the poor short girl but even so, Sora never really mind. It honestly disturbed you.

You closed your eyes as another rumour was whispered about the poor girl who was standing over at the door, talking to a few people, "Hey, don't you think Sora's obsessed with this class? She's always coming over..."

"You think she's coming here cause we have Tanazaki-kun here? Man, what a whore!!"

You heard someone whisper and it seems that Sora did too, as a frown quipped on her lips, "I-I'll be leaving then..." Yuki frowned as she watched the poor girl rush out of the class, making her turn to you and nod.

Since the people who spread the rumours were mostly jealous guys, you could easily beat their ass. And so, the minute Yuki lured them to the back of the school, you rolled up your sleeves and pulled on your tie, loosening the fabric around your neck.

You rolled your shoulders and shot them a chilling glare, "Don't you know it's rude to talk shit about someone behind their backs? You better apologise to Sora-san..." You questioned as they rolled their eyes, "Well, she's a whor-" Before he could finish his sentence, you landed a punch straight to his jaw. His friends watched in fear as their friend was obliterated in just one punch.

"Never talk shit about someone behind their backs... especially if that person has done nothing wrong but be kind to you..." You growled and waited for the others to strike you.

In only thirty minutes, you took care of all of them and sat on top of their pile of beaten bodies, "You should learn how to respect others..." You muttered and got up, ready to walk away when a voice called out to you, "Why'd you do it?"

You didn't have to turn your head to know who it was. The disheveled appearance of Sora came into your vision as tears streamed down her cheeks, "Why'd you help me? I don't even know you!!" She yelled as you smiled softly at her, making her stop.

"You didn't care if I knew you or not when you helped me take Yuki to the nurse's office... neither did you hesitate to write notes for us of every period we missed..." You walked over to her and raises your hand. Thinking you were gonna slap her, she closes her eyes, only to feel your hand ruffling her hair.

"There's no rule saying that I have to know the person to be kind...