33--

-- NIANA'S POV --

It's been five months since they found out about my pregnancy and my bump was already visible. We graduated four months ago and we all went on a vacation in Rome and it was incredibly fun, I enjoyed every bit of it but it all stopped when we got back home and they had to check the universities they got admitted into.

Arlo got into the university of Oxford to study Financial Accounting and Economics, Sydney got into university of California to study Physiology and Ethan got into university of California too, to study Dentistry.

It was really nice that they got to study in good universities and thankfully, Sydney's Gpa got her into the same university as her boyfriend or else, she would have thrown a fit.
Arlo was studying on scholarship because he had the highest Gpa of 5.0 amongst the newly admitted students in his department. He'll be leaving next month so I don't blame him for being so clingy during the remaining months he has with me

"Babe, you need to eat." Arlo groaned when I refused to eat proper food.

"What's wrong with what I'm eating?" I nod at the chocolate filled croissant I was eating.

"It's not good for your health, neither is it good for the baby's."

"Just go to England already and stop pestering me." I mumble getting up from the chair before making my way to the bedroom.

"Nini, do you want me to die before my time?" He groaned coming to lie close to me, wrapping his arms around my bump. "Why are you so mean to me?

"Let me be Arlo."

"Never. Together forever." He said intertwining our hands.

"I'm going to miss you alot." I pout.

"Me too, I'll be coming every semester break."

"What if you don't get to be there when I give birth?"

"Stop saying nonsense and sleep or you get up and eat." He mumbled getting up before storming out of the room.

That little shit. I'm the one who gets to be angry here.

"Hey!" I followed him out.

"Leave me alone Niana."

"I'm the one who is suppose to be angry." I frown as I stood in front of him.

"You always make me look like a stranger, I'm her father."

"I'm his mother too."

"You don't get to chose the gender, My baby girl can't wait to arrive." He rolled his eyes.

"Nope, you don't get to chose the gender." I retort pointing my index at his chest. "I want to have a baby boy."

"Fine, we'll go for an ultrasound tomorrow." He declared.

"I'm going alone." I shrug.

"No way, why do you always treat me as if I'm not the father? Allow me make a decision for my daughter this time."

"Oh, what decision is that?"

"She gets to be born in the UK." He said making me laugh.

"I want my child born in America and there's no way I'm entering a plane with you in this condition."

"I knew you were a scaredy cat but I didn't know you were this cowardly." He snickered.

"How dare you?" I gritted taking a cushion as I hit him with it.

"Prove you aren't cowardly then, Enter a plane to England."

"I know it's just a plan of yours to take me with you."

"What?" He shrug. "I don't want anybody looking your way while I'm at school."

"What about You? How am I sure you wouldn't flirt with girls while you are away?" I ask.

"You don't trust your husband?"

"You don't trust your wife?"

"You know what? I'm not in the mood to argue with you and you still need to eat something." He sigh getting up to lead me to the dinning table.

"I hate it when I'm mad at you and you are still so caring." I groan.

Stupid hormones. I just can't stop crying this days

"Are you crying?" He laughed.

"Shut up." I hit his arm as he laughed the more.

I smiled at his face, who would have thought we would get this far? I think at this point, I wouldn't be able to live without him and I love him more as the day pass and it couldn't get better that he feels the same way too.

Just then we heard a knock, I sat down to eat while Arlo went to check who was at the door.

"Riele?" My head pecked up.

What the hell is she doing here now? I thought she went back to New York after graduation.

"Hey." She smiled fully entering the sitting room before her eyes stopped on me and then on my baby bump.

"Niana?"

"Yeah." I smirked.

"She's pregnant?" She turn to Arlo with a smile I know is obviously fake. "Arlo, You never told me."

"Oh, when you left, the bump wasn't visible so it slipped my mind."

"Oh." She mumbled.

"You should come for the baby shower, it's next week." I smiled widely before shoving rice inside my mouth.

"Is Arlo the father?"

"Should it be someone else? With what I remember, Arlo is the one I got married to."

"That doesn't mean he's the only one you've been with."

"What do you mean Riele?" Arlo was the one to speak up this time.

"It's not what you think Arlo, what I'm trying to say is, what if she slept with someone else before you guys got married."

"Is there even sense in what you are saying? We got married almost two years ago, if she was pregnant then, how come she didn't give birth within the first year and for your information, I married her a virgin so I would really like it if you don't go around saying nonsense." Arlo say, his voice getting louder with every word.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled.

"I think it would be best if you leave." Arlo glared at her. "I know one time in our life, we used to be close but that doesn't mean we were soul mates Riele."

"So you are saying I'll never get a chance?"

"Riele, I'm married now but I still like you as a friend and I want you to be happy, go out there and look for the one that loves you."

"Thank you Arlo." She smiled after a while. "For not hating me after everything."

"It's Fine, you were my first friend after all."

"I'll be leaving now." She smiled and looked at me. "I'm sorry Niana."

What's with her sudden change of mind?

"It's fine." I smiled back.

Even if she's done alot bad of things and even said worse things but if Arlo thinks it's Fine, then I'm fine with it too.