° Falling in love with Katsuki Bakugo °

~Flashback~

"Hello, my name is Y/n L/n. And I'm going to be your new classmate."

Bakugo scoffed. "That's it? So much for an introduction..."

You looked his way, staring at him for a moment. You said nothing, which weirded him out. But your attention was pulled away when Deku piped up.

"So, Y/n, what's your quirk?"

"Apologies, I should've clarified that. My quirk is nature. I can quicken the growing process of the greenery around me, and I can summon my own plants that sprout from my body. I can control both at my will, but it drains my energy."

The class awed at your quirk, and some raised their hands to ask you more questions. All except for Bakugo, who was still staring at you, processing your weird interaction.

...

"Y/nnnnn!" Mina cried out, running your way down the UA halls.

You looked back, raising a brow at her alarmed nature.

"What's wrong Ashido?"

She came to a sudden halt, tugging on your sleeve the opposite way.

"Bakugo's fighting people again! We can't stop him!"

This is a natural occurrence for you now. You've broken up so many of Bakugo's fights that now 1-A doesn't know who else to call when he gets violent.

You nodded with a comforting smile. "Lead the way, Ashido."

She beamed and dragged you down the halls, eventually reaching the outside.

Bakugo held a random student by the collar, threatening him with tiny explosions in his free hand.

You sighed and held out your palm in front of you, vines emerging from it. You then thrusted your arm forward, and they flew over to the boy, wrapping around his body and dragging him back to you.

The boy threw a fit as he was being dragged back to you. You looked up and waved to the boy that was being threatened.

"Apologies! I'll take care of him from here. Have a nice day!" You shouted.

The boy waved back, even though he was still confused about the whole situation. But he walked off eventually.

Then you turned your attention back to Bakugo.

"Let me go you idiot!" He shouted at you.

"No, you shouldn't be threatening fellow students who share the same goal as you. Be nicer."

"Are you saying I'm the same as them? I'LL KILL YOU! HOW ABOUT THAT-"

You yanked him to his feet, glaring at him calmly.

"You will learn to restrain yourself. Do you understand?"

He looked at you, shocked at your boldness and anger despite your "robot" personality as he calls it.

He quickly nodded, so you loosened your grip on him, the vines receding into your hand, disappearing.

"Thank you. But why haven't you gone home?"

He stood up and walked over to his bag that he previously threw on the ground, slinging it over his shoulder.

"That guy kept bragging about how strong he's gotten."

"And... I got mad." He mumbled.

"Improvement is something to be proud about, someone like you would more than understand how he feels." You stated, walking up to him.

He rolled his eyes and huffed, looking away from you.

You smiled with a quiet giggle. "Goodbye Bakugo. See you tomorrow!" You exclaimed, walking away.

He watched you leave, not saying a word. Mostly because he was embarrassed, but a part of him noticed something different. Something he couldn't explain.

~Present~

"Bakugo?"

The boy was brought back to reality hearing his name.

"What?"

"You were falling behind from the others. Are you alright?"

"Tch. I'm fine. Just thinking about something."

You leaned closer to him, curious. "Would you like to share?"

He panicked, a blush forming on his face. "STOP BEING SO NOSY! I'M FINE OKAY!" He yelled.

You backed away, shaking your head. "What have I told you about raising your voice?"

He quickly straightened, having heard your lectures before. Which was oddly scary to hear.

"Fine. I'm sorry..."

You smiled and took his hand. "Good! Now let's catch up with the others, shall we?"

He stared at you for a moment, surprised, but he squeezed your hand and nodded.

You began to lead him to your friends ahead.

He rolled his eyes. "You're lucky I love you..." He mumbled.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing. It's just you're imagination."