° Laying down on Bakugo's bed while he studies °

...

Y/n decided they were bored one day laying down on their bed doing absolutely nothing.

Sure it was peaceful with the rain tapping their window every now and again, but they wanted to do something. Not just sleep...

They knew that everyone else was doing something in the common room but they didn't necessarily want to be there.

They felt tired. Not tired enough to sleep, but tired as in they craved human interaction, but didn't want it at the same time.

They wanted to be around someone quietly without the awkward silence of doing and saying nothing.

They sat up from their previous position as an idea popped into their head.

They knew the perfect person to hang out with.

They jumped off of their bed and ran out their door as they traveled down the hallway in search for Bakugo's dorm room.

They were the only one besides Kirishima who had actually seen the inside of Bakugo's room. A true achievement. On top of that he never really gets mad when they show up unexpectedly.

When they finally reached Bakugo's door, they didn't bother to knock. Instead just wondered inside.

Bakugo's head sprang up from his previous position of his head resting on an open palm looking down at his notes.

He turned towards the door, being completely ignored as y/n wandered in and flopped onto his bed.

"Hey, what're you even doing here... You know I'm busy, so why do you keep hanging around like a lost puppy dog?" He asked, annoyance in his tone.

He said this because they have done the exact same thing two other times in the past week. It's becoming routine at this point.

"Well, you have yet to tell me to piss off so I'm stuck with you until you do." They retorted smartly.

Bakugo didn't reply seeing as he hasn't done that like he normally would.

He rolled his eyes as a response and turned back around in his chair, flipping through his text book.

While doing that though, he put on some music to help him study. But for y/n wasn't as loud as they would've liked.

They laid on Bakugo's bed with their arms behind their head, and took in the comfortable silence they longed for.

Not long after they got comfortable they started to hear Bakugo's pencil moving which slightly interrupted their comfort.

They shrugged it off and closed their eyes to focus on the song. They always loved Bakugo's playlist. That's part of the reason why they hang in his room so often.

But they quickly noticed that they weren't able to focus on the music and instead, every little sound made by everything else.

They sighed, frustrated. So they sprang up from Bakugo's bed and walked over to his desk where he was sitting.

His phone connected wirelessly to a speaker on the floor next to him, so y/n stopped next to Bakugo and picked up his phone nonchalantly.