° Bakugo's room is next to yours & he's aggressively screaming in his dorm °

Finally, the weekend. Everyone is out doing their own thing. Except for you.

You decided to stay in because you have a splitting headache. You've taken medicine, but it has yet to kick in.

And you're beyond irritated.

The reason being is because you know the exact reason why you have a headache.

You're stupid classmate, Bakugo likes to blast his music at night on the weekends. You've asked him multiple times to turn it down, but 9 times outta 10 he doesn't listen.

And you've about had it up to here at this point because not long ago, he decided to blast his music again.

Your dorm was vibrating, and the music was so loud you could make out the words.

With every beat, you felt your head pound. You groaned and stood up from your bed, walking to the wall adjacent to his room.

"Bakugo! Turn it down!" You yelled.

You assumed that he either didn't hear you, or didn't care because nothing changed. Most likely the latter.

You threw your head back and shouted. "DAMN IT!"

Unbeknownst to you, Bakugo actually heard that one. And also unbeknownst to you, he turned down his music a few notches to hear what was going on.

You on the other hand, stomped out of your room and burst through his door, a glare apparent in your eyes.

He whipped his head towards the door and was about to yell at you, but your glare shut him up.

"Turn. It. Down." You spoke.

He scoffed and regained his confidence.

"Why should I?"

You pinched the bridge of your nose and slammed the door behind you.

"Bakugo. You do this every weekend. And because of you, I have a splitting headache. Please, for the love of GOD turn it down."

"You think I care about your headache?"

"I don't, but I'm sure you care about your health." You threatened, your eye twitching in annoyance.

That got his attention. He smirked and stood up, walking towards you slowly.

"Was that a threat?"

"Yes, in fact it was."

Bakugo, now in front of you, made little explosions in his hand. A warning sign.

"You wanna go through with that?" He narrowed his eyes with a faint glare.

You, being around his height, were not in the least way threatened by him. Usually, you would be a bit hesitant with your words. But this time was oddly different.

"Get away from me Bakugo. I don't feel like arguing."

"You're just scared. You wouldn't-'

That was your warning. In an instant you grabbed his neck and shoved him against the wall, staring blankly at him.

His hands fell, and the explosions disappeared. He stared back at you with a spark of surprise.

"I'll tell you again. Turn down the music. And keep it down. Or else we'll have a problem. You got that?"

Your stare sent shivers down his spine. But he nodded. So you stepped back and let him go.

"By the way. Take that as your warning, Katsuki."

You left out, leaving the door open and walking back into your dorm room for a well deserved and possibly long nap.

Bakugo, on the other hand was still processing what happened. He's never seen that side of you before.

Usually, you're a lot more lieniant and hesitant with your words. And definitely not as violent. But that was different.

And it kinda freaked him out.

He shook his head and closed the door. And ever since then, he's been a little nicer towards you.

(Sorry this one's so short)