° Crying about your toxic relationship in Shouta Aizawa's arms °

...

"You've been cheating on me this whole time!?" You shouted.

"You had this coming." Your now Ex s/o responded blankly.

"What do you mean? What could I have done wrong to deserve this!?"

"You're never around anymore! The phonecalls aren't enough!"

"So what? You just got bored? What ever happened to loyalty!? Is that thrown out the window when its good for you!?"

"Like you can talk I bet you're cheating on me too! I've seen the guys you hang out with-"

"So now I can't have friends!? I've let you go through my whole phone and you saw not one flirty text message. Let's look through yours shall we?"

"You don't need to go through my phone-"

"Oh, I don't? You're the ones keeping secrets aren't you?"

"I have spent the past 2 years going to college to get a career and provide for us and this is how you repay me huh?"

"You don't provide anything for me."

"Oh that's a good one. So the 200 dollars I send you every week isn't providing anything? That's 600 a month! Something I barely have!"

"I do everything in your interest! I barely take care of myself and this is how you treat me!? I do everything for you!"

"Well it wasn't enough."

And with that your s/o took his things and slammed the door.

You stood strong in that argument. But once he was gone your legs collapsed to the floor and tears pilled up in your eyes.

"Why? Why wasn't it enough? Was I not good enough?"

You had just arrived the day before, being granted a week to go back home. And this afternoon you were waiting for your s/o to get home when your phone buzzed.

A text message from an unknown number. You opened it. Whoever your s/o was cheating on you with got your number and told you everything, not knowing the truth themselves until today.

You and your s/o had been fighting for hours. Your nerves were so shot you were shaking and your heart felt like it was going to burst.

As far as you were concerned you knew no one that could comfort you. Family was probably busy, friends were spending time with their family, and everyone already told you their plans. It wouldn't be right to spoil their mood.

You subconsciously crossed out all the options that came to mind. All except for one.

"Shouta..."

You knew Aizawa since highschool. You two were very close. And even though you don't spend much time together, the few moments you do share are always memorable.

You knew he was most likely not doing anything. He isn't the type to celebrate much. Not that there is anything to celebrate.

But he is probably swamped with grading. You wouldn't want to interrupt that. Especially with your dumb problems.

But on the flip side he has been there for you through your worst and your best. Maybe this time wouldn't be any different...

You took your phone from your pocket and dialed his number, afterwards waiting patiently for him to pick up.

"Hello?" You heard a tired voice on the other side.

You tried your best to sound okay.

"H-Hey Shouta. How have you been doing?"

"As good as I can be with idiot students getting into trouble. What about you?"

"Oh, I'm doing fine."

You heard him go quiet over the phone. He was listening to you. He noticed something was off.

"Don't lie to me y/n."

You jumped. "What are you-"

"Your voice is shaky and you called me not interested in starting a conversation. You want to tell me something don't you?"

"I really-"

"Out with it." He demanded.

You suddenly got flashbacks to the fighting and started to tear up.

"Heh, perceptive as ever Shouta..."

Your voice started to break.

"I'll be there in 10." He told you before hanging up the phone.

...

You managed to move yourself to the couch when you got off the phone with Aizawa.

When he finally arrived he burst through the front door and ran into your home.

You whipped your head around in shock. You stood up from the couch and started to walk towards him.

The walk turned into a run as you crashed into him, making you both fall to the floor. You let out choked sobs as he stroked your hair.

"Do you want to tell me what happened?" He asked in a softer voice than normal.

You nodded. "He cheated on me and said I wasn't good enough. That I didn't do enough for him."

Aizawa was furious after hearing that. He was thinking of ways he could get revenge for hurting you. But at the same time his top priority was making you feel better.

He sat the two of you up, though you stayed glued to his chest.

"You do know that's a lie right?"

"I- I think so yes..."

"Well you better. If anything he doesn't deserve you."

"But to be honest. I'm a little glad you broke up with him."

"How so?"

"Because now I get to have you all for myself."

You looked up at him in shock. But smiled.

"Well that's one way to confess. I guess I had to meet the wrong one to chose the right one."

"In other words, I love you too."

He smiled at you and kissed your forehead.

"Can we stay like this for a little longer?"

He chuckled. "Sure."

...