° Going on a shopping spree with Mina Ashido °

F/s - Favorite store
C/o - Custom outfit

...

You and all the girls of class 1-A are besties. You hang out every chance you get, be it outside of school or inside.

And since you spend so much time with the girls, it's only natural for gossip and secrets to be shared from time to time.

One of the rumors going around is that Mina has a crush on you. Which was later confirmed by the girl who was pressured into confessing her secret, while a blushing mess.

You weren't there of course. She would rather die than confess to you. At least for now...

So now that it's confirmed that Mina has a crush on you, the girls try to help her out by giving her excuses to hang out with you. And today was one of those days.

It's the weekend, which normally means that everyone is out hanging out with their respective groups.

Today both the Bakusquad and Dekusquad decided to go to the beach. You declined opting to hold down the fort. Which actually worked out perfect for a certain pink haired girl.

Seeing this as the perfect opportunity that you two could have some alone time, Momo gave Mina her credit card telling her to go on a shopping spree with you at the mall.

Mina's eyes lit up and she thanked Momo, afterwards dashing down the hallway to your dorm.

...

You heard a urgent knock on your door. You jumped from your bed and walked over to the door, opening it to see Mina slightly out of breath.

"Oh, hey Mina! I thought you would be gone by now?"

She breathed dramatically hunched over before jumping to her feet and showing you the card.

"Get your shoes on! We're going shopping!" She exclaimed.

"Woah! Is that Yao-momo's credit card? How'd you get it?"

"She gave it to me! Since I'm staying too she thought that we could go somewhere together!"

"Omg that's great! Don't go anywhere I'll be ready in 5!"

She nodded vigorously as you shut the door, scrambling for some decent clothes and shoes.

When Mina wasn't in your sight, she blushed a bright red.

"I did it! Omg I think I'm gonna pass out..." Mina thought, hiding her face in her palms.

You were thinking something similar. Little did she know, you loved hanging out with Mina as well. To the point where you developed a crush on her.

"Okay, I have to look nice. But not too nice it's only going to the mall. What would I wear? Comfy and bagy? No, too laid back."

"What about chill and sassy? Yeah that's perfect! Why do I have conversations with myself like this?"
...
You finally settled on an outfit to wear, put on your shoes and walked out the door to see Mina still waiting.