° Skipping class with Katsuki Bakugo °

...

You were having a pretty rough day. And night... School all week was beyond stressful. For you at least. You had to do extra work to get your grades improved, extra training to improve your quirk, and you had to deal with extra people being dumb, annoying and unhelpful with your mood.

You walked into your dorm room and flopped onto your bed. Not even bothering to close your door.

It was now about 9:00 at night and close to curfew. So everyone was settling down in their own rooms and you didn't get to vent.

You sighed heavily, and half dramatically.

"What are you doing idiot?" You heard an annoyed voice ask.

You jumped in surprise and whipped your head around towards your door.

Leaning on the doorframe stood Katsuki Bakugo. You guys were friends. At least that's what you would say. And everytime you saw him, you would tease him or start petty arguments with him. What a friendship you guys have.

You groaned and turned back around to wallow in your own little despair bubble.

Bakugo raised a brown at your odd behavior.

"Wow. Not even gonna give me a sassy remark huh? Must be bad."

"Not gonna yell at me? Must be sick." You retorted.

He chuckled and walked over to your bed, sitting down beside you.

"What are you even doing here..."

"I heard your whining from next door. It got annoying so I decided to shut you up."

"Right..."

You felt his eyes study your body, which made your face burn.

"What are you doing?"

"You look exhausted. When was the last time you ate?"

You looked at him, but looked away again, ashamed.

"Lunch..." You mumbled.

A tic mark appeared on Bakugo's head.

"YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT LUNCH WAS HOURS AGO! AND YOU DIDN'T EAT DINNER!? YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME YOU IDIOT!" He shouted at you.

You flinched and looked away.

"Yeah I know... So what?"

He stared at you in anger, but eventually his gaze softened and he sighed.

"Be ready in 5." He said, standing up and leaving the room.

"Huh?"

"You heard me dumbass."

He shut the door and you heard his footsteps go into the room next to yours.

You processed what he said and started to panic.

"What about curfew!?"