° Sleeping through class with Shouta Aizawa °

...

You're the new UA counselor. Or therapist. Whichever word works. (If there wasn't one already you're welcome)

You help kids who feel like they aren't good enough to be a hero, or if they have home problems, or just want to talk to someone.

Your favorite part about your job is seeing the aspiring heros training hard and using their quirks. And as you know the best class to see those types of people is most likely going to be Class 1-A.

You pop into their class on your breaks and the students are always excited to see you. You even help teach class sometimes. You know, when Aizawa is to tired to...

The students are fond of you. Which leads them to figure out that you visit them for another reason. It's no secret to them. You like Aizawa.

One day, as soon as you got granted a break, you visited Class 1-A on the training grounds.

It was a simple day. Just go and work on your own quirks. And of course they could work together. Nothing to serious.

You walked to where the class was, seeing Aizawa watching the kids from afar.

You walked up beside him and leaned forward. "Hey Shouta!"

He looked down at you. "Good morning Y/n."

You smiled and stood up straight .

"How are the students treating you today?"

He grimaced. "Too loud."

You giggled. "Yeah. That sounds like them. Did you manage to get any sleep last night?"

"Barely. And I haven't taken a nap today either."

"Wow. Rough day huh?"

He nodded. A sudden explosion caught both of your attention.

You both looked at Bakugo from afar. He was causing a fight. Again.

You sighed and was about to step forward and stop him when Aizawa set a hand on your shoulder and shook his head.

"What?"

"You can't help them all the time. They need to fix their own problems."

"But sometimes they need help."

"This isn't one of those times. You need to learn to not help everyone you see. It reminds me of another pro."

"You just want to see then cause chaos for your entertainment don't you?"

"Sometimes."

You chuckled, not knowing Aizawa could joke around.

"Okay mister funny man."

He rubbed his eyes and yawned.

"Alright. I'm taking a nap." He said, turning on his heel back to the building.

You followed him, absent minded. He looked down at you and raised an eyebrow.

"Why do you follow me like a lost puppy dog?"

You jumped, not even realizing you do that so often. You smiled awkwardly and rubbed the back of your neck.

"Habit I guess?"

He sighed and looked back ahead.

"You're a nuisance."

"No I'm not!

...

Soon enough, the both of you walked back into the class room.

Aizawa walked back to the front and started to pass around papers on each desk.

"What's that for?"

"They have an english test with Mic later. I figured I can pass these out before I pass out myself."

"Good point. When's the next class?"

"In an hour. That's why I'm taking a nap right now." He said, passing the last paper and returning to his sleeping bag.

You felt sad thinking that you couldn't spend more time with him. But shrugged off the feeling.

"Oh well. I should be getting back to-"

You were interrupted by him grabbing your arm and pulling you down into the sleeping bag.

"Aizawa? What-"

"Sleep."

He zipped up the bag with you in it and pulled you closer by your waist.

You felt your heart pounding out of your chest. You thought you were gonna pass out.

But he felt so warm. His heartbeat was like a lullaby, lulling you to sleep. And soon enough, you were asleep.

Aizawa on the other hand, wasn't fully asleep. He peered down at your sleeping form and smiled.

He then kissed you on the forehead.

"I love you." He whispered. Then fell asleep himself.

...