° Your crush confesses his feelings towards you °

...

You're a third year. An exceptionally strong one to. Not part of the big three but your strength and popularity and general positive personality made them notice you and made you best friends with the three.

You were first noticed by Tamaki Amajiki. He had his eyes on you when you stepped through the door on the first day of school.

In training he noticed a bunch of things about you in training. You were so positive and supportive of your classmates and friends. But at the same time weren't opposed to chopping them in the throat if they got out of line. Literally.

Everything to your looks, personality, hero costume, and your quirk he loved.

He fell head over heels for you. Mirio and Nejire noticed this and that's what led them to also notice you and become friends with you.

...

You walked into class and immediately scanned the room for your friends. Only spotting Tamaki, you grinned and walked towards him.

He stared aloofly out the window so he didn't notice you coming.

"Hi Tamaki~"

"Huh? Gah! Y-Y/n! Hello!"

"Hey! Where are the others?" You asked taking a seat beside him.

"Oh, they'll be here soon..."

You smiled. "Good! Hey I got an idea! Wanna hang out after school?"

"Huh? You wanna hang out- with me?"

"Mhm!"

"Oh, I guess we can..."

"Great! I was thinking we could go skating! Or did you have something else in mind?"

"No, that sounds fun."

"Yes! I can't wait!"

"Hey guys!" You heard Nejire call out. You turned to find Nejire running through the door with Mirio following suit.

"Hey! You guys are later than usual."

"Heh, sorry about that... Nejire saw a cute puppy on the way and stopped to pet it."

"Yeah, that sounds like Hado-san."

...

After school you got ready for yours and Tamaki's hangout. You started to text him.

Y/n - Hey! What time do you want to meet up?

...Tamaki is typing...

Tamaki - Oh, now is fine. Where do you want to meet?

Y/n - We can meet at the park and walk there together! How does that sound?

...Tamaki is typing...

Tamaki - Sounds good. See you later.