Sevika: Round 2

Third Person Pov

          Cards were flipped and shuffled together into one tight pile before being passed out amongst the people around the circular table. The woman passing the cards out rose her eyebrow slightly, having the most coins out of everyone around her per usual. The bustling noise from the customers of the Last Drop drowned out most noise around--including the ones just outside the door. Through the green glass, though, if one were to look closely they would see blue and pink light dance around along with the distant sound of bodies slamming against the ground.

          The dark-skinned woman slowly looked around the man to her left, eyebrow raised slightly as she turned her attention towards the door. But a man walking through cut her attention short, and Sevika watched as he put another man sitting down in a chair in an arm lock before skimming his short tongue across his bald head with a laugh. Sevika groaned in disgust, shaking her head as she watched the man get shoved away with a well deserved, "Piss off," from the man in the chair. The blonde chuckled as he rose his fist up in a fighting position, waiting a beat to see if the other man would get up. But when he didn't, he turned his attention towards the jukebox set by the wall just beside the door.

            He played with a coin across his fingers as the door opened up and a woman walked through, gauntlets swinging at her sides. And the mouse on her shoulder ducked behind her hair, hiding from view. And then there was a flash of movement coming from behind--moving as quick as a shadow while leaving a pink trail behind. But both went unnoticed by the man as he chose out a song from the jukebox, watching the disk get put into place before the western music began playing. He began whistling to the tune while dancing and sweeping across the Last Drop before stopping--noticing everyone staring at him. Well--not him. The pink-haired woman standing just in front of him with the gauntlets glowing. He gasped, reeling away while pulling out a little pocket knife as the mouse behind her head poked her little head out and seemed to grin down at the man's shaking form.

          Vi tossed the broken helmet out in front of her, watching it clatter to two men's feet with purple gas trailing from within. Then there was a whistle blown through the air, and the people turned towards Sevika as she thumped her fingers against the table, "Everyone out."

          She rose to her feet, patting the man's back that had been sitting to her left as she made eye contact with Vi. The people around her didn't move, but as soon as Vi's gauntlets cranked and fired up they began moving towards the door. Sevika grinned, digging into the belt that swooped across her chest and down her shoulder before pulling out two vials of Shimmer. As soon as the last person had stepped out of the Last Drop, glowing pink eyes flickered into view just above Vi on the railing, along with a crouched frame that leaned forward into the light. Dropping down and beside Vi, Y/n slowly rose to her full height with her glowing eyes never leaving Sevika's frame.

          "So this is where you've been?" Sevika smiled a little as she began loading her arm up with Shimmer. "Knew your head was screwed back on wrong."

           Her arm flicked into place as Vi's gauntlets let out a blow of steam while powering up into the red, and Vi began running forward. Shimmer coursed through Sevika's arm and made her eyes glow purple for a split second before she grabbed a chair and chucked it in Vi's direction. But she punched right through it as Y/n stood and watched Vi try to punch Sevika, but the grown woman weaved before going to hit Vi. But she ducked as well, pressing a hand against Sevika's gut and throwing her across the room. Sevika's body crashed into the bar, creating a large dent within that she climbed out slowly with a groan. Y/n ran around Vi as Sevika growled, racing forward. She swiped her metal arm at Y/n, but the girl ducked and kicked Sevika in the back of the knee. The woman fell down onto one knee, not fast enough to block Vi as she leaped through the air and slammed a fist across her cheek. But Sevika swept her legs out as she fell down, knocking Y/n onto her back as Vi jumped over them.