Discussion

A/N: So I haven't had any time to write over this weekend but I keep seeing some comments on some of the previous chapters that I would like to address. So some of the comments that I have been receiving have been about how some people may not like it when writers put a certain quality to a reader when it's supposed to be an x reader book, and may not think it's an x reader book when this happens. But I just want to say that I really only put gray hair and the pink eyes on Y/n because it was supposed to help fit in with the storyline of Mouse. So with that being said, I'm sorry if I have offended anyone when I gave Y/n gray hair or pink eyes! I didn't mean to offend anyone when I did this and I'm a very big overthinker when it comes to stuff like this so I haven't been able to stop thinking about how I may have offended people! I'm so sorry but when writing this I didn't know it was going to be a big deal with giving Y/n gray hair or pink eyes. And please don't think I'm like pointing you out with this chapter and trying to put you down when I'm not! I'm just addressing some recent comments and hoping that you can forgive me!

And I plan on updating this story tomorrow as soon as I get home from school. Again, I'm so sorry!

<3 I hope you can forgive me if I offended you. 

And I'm also sorry if this whole paragraph may offend or anger you. I'm not in any way trying to be rude about anything because everyone has the right to say what they want. I just felt the need to explain why I gave Y/n these qualities to try and clear things up with you readers if there was any anger or confusion about this. I'm sorry!