8~ Zuko Here

(Y/n) had been to the Western Air Temple before. She had been here with Iroh and Zuko, immediately after Zuko had been banished. Zuko had wanted to check the Air Temples for the Avatar, but they came up empty handed.

Appa flew down into the Western Air Temple. It was hidden from view, lodged into a cliff wall. The temples couldn't be seen from the top, the group had to fly further down to reach them.

Buildings hung upside down from the top of the rock, and platforms were put out for people to stand on upright. It was gorgeous, and the view was wonderful. The temple was unkept, and looked slightly destroyed. There must have been no visitors since everyone who used to inhabit this place got massacred.

Appa landed by a small fountain that had water run from its base over the edge, into the river far below.

The Duke, Teo, and Haru went off to go find secret rooms in the temple. Aang had wanted to go with them, but Katara held him back to talk about what they were going to do next.

"So, what's the new plan?" Aang asked as he sat on a rock.

Toph sat on a taller rock next to Aang, across from Katara, (Y/n), and Sokka.

"Well, if you ask me, the new plan is the old plan. You just need to master al four elements and confront the Fire Lord before the comet comes." Sokka suggests.

"Oh, yeah, that's great. No problem, i'll just do that." Aang sarcastically replies, avoiding anyone's eyes as he leans back and flicks a pebble beside him.

"Aang, no one said it's gonna be easy." Katara says.

"Well it's not even gonna be possible. Where am I supposed to get a firebending teacher?" Aang asks.

Katara hums, then perks up. "We could look for Jeong-Jeong."

"Yeah, right. Like we'll ever run into Jeong-Jeong again." Aang says, flopping onto his back.

"Who's...oh, nevermind. If it's important i'll find out." Toph comments.

Aang hops up from the rock. "Oh, well. Guess we can't come up with anybody, unless (Y/n) finds out that she can firebend. Why don't we just take a nice tour around the temple?" Aang takes his glider and flies off to tour the temple.

"What's up with him?" Toph asks.

Sokka looks puzzled. "There's gotta be someone who can teach him firebending."

(Y/n) shrugs and leans back on her hands. "He's probably overthinking everything with the invasion. He doesn't want to overthink it anymore, so he's trying to avoid any "defeating the Fire Lord" talk."

"Well, we need to talk about it. Come on." Katara gets up and walks to Appa.

So, everyone else hopped on. Sokka sat at Appa's reigns while the girls sat in the saddle. Katara's mission was to get him to talk.

They flew through the hanging temples, and found Aang gliding leisurely through them.

"Aang, can we talk about you learning firebending now?" Katara calls.

"What? The wind is too loud in my ears. Check out this loop!" Aang yells, then loops around in the air.

"Aang, I think we should be making some plans about our future!" Sokka calls.

"Okay, we can do that while I show you the giant Pai Sho table," Aang says, landing back at the fountain. "Oh, you're gonna love the all day echo chamber."

Everyone climbs off of Appa, facing the same direction of Aang as he looked out to the temples.

"I think that'll have to wait." Toph says.