- 30 - HAILEE

( FOUR YEARS AFTER THE WEDDING )
- YOUR POV -

Hailee and I were doing amazing, we were happy and I was falling in love with her more and more every single day.

She has opened a music school, where she taught kids how to play piano, guitar and how to sing, she helped her family out, and her brother had turned into one of the best horse trainers in the state, people from all Americana came to Boston to work with Griffin.

I had expanded the publishing house and I ended up writing my first story ever, which ended up selling extremely well.

Scarlett and Chris moved to Washington since Chris had gotten into politics and had been elected as a member of the Republican Party ( A/N: remember this is set in 1800's the republicans are the good guys ). They had another baby, this time another girl, Emily Evans.

C.J had moved in with Hailee and me since I was his godmother and Boston offered the kind of studies he was interested in, he just stayed with us, and it was great because he was a wonderful sweet boy, smart, independent, and just amazing, he helped with the chores, he played piano and sang with Hailee and he helped me with my paperwork.

With C.J in the house, Hailee's desire for a baby was tamed down, but I knew that sooner or later we would need to find a solution for her wish, I just prayed to God to send us some kind of divine intervention.

( ONE EVENING )

Hailee and I were in the living room, enjoying the music that C.J was playing when we heard a harsh knock on the door, Katerina went to open it and I sat straight up when I heard her gasp in pure shock.

I went over to her and saw a basket, with a baby inside of it, and a note.

I grabbed the note as Katerina grabbed the baby and I started to read it carefully.

- Hello Y/N, it's me, your Lizzie, I'm sorry to do this, but I had no other choice, things got a little messy, but it's all good, I found fame and fortune in the West, I'm living in California, I'm an actress in a theater now, and we passed through Boston and I wanted to see you, but realized it wasn't a grand idea.

Now, you may ask who the baby is, that's my son, Arthur, I had him last summer, he's four months old now, I sadly, can not keep him, and I don't trust anyone but you. And I know it's a lot to ask, but I would love for you to raise my kid, you are the best woman I ever met, and Hailee is the sweetest person I ever met. I just know that If you were to raise Arthur, he would become an incredible man. So please, take care of him for me, and please, turn him into the man that would make me proud.

If he ever asks about me, tell him that I loved him so much that the only fair thing I could do was to give him off to the woman I loved more than anyone and everything.

I love you Y/N, now and always.
Elizabeth Chase Olsen.

I put the note in the pocket of my coat and walked back inside the house and saw Hailee holding the baby, with a smile on her face.

" What is this? Who is the baby?"

" He's our son... Arthur Kinsale Steinfeld..." I said and Hailee frowned " his mother left him?"

I shook my head " she didn't leave him, she just... She left him with the better version of herself..."