- 23 -

- YOUR POV -

I got home and I knocked on the door
" Can I come in? Is everyone decent?"

" Yes, No one is wearing a wedding dress, Hailee is not even here, you can come in" Scarlett said and just by her voice I could tell she was drunk, I walked inside the house and saw her stumble to me, I grabbed her waist before she fell down and she smiled drunkenly at me

" Hello hot stuff" I pulled her up.

" Hello yourself, how much did you drink?"

" Just a little" she said and I took her to the living room and saw Mrs.Taylor passed out on the couch.

" Where's Hailee?"

" Your office with Lizzie, they were chatting... But it's so quiet, one of them might be dead, I bet Lizzie killed Hailee"

I nodded " where are C. J and Rose"

" With your brother in law and the horses"

I kissed Scarlett cheek " you stay here and take a nap, I will be right back"

She laid down and I went to my office, I knocked on the door and walked in when Hailee told me it was okay.

I found her and Elizabeth sitting at my desk writing and talking to each other.

" am I interrupting? " I asked and went over to Hailee and we shared a soft kiss.

" Not at all, I was just telling Elizabeth about her new job"

She got up and I sat down so that she could sit on my lap, I saw Elizabeth frown for a moment but didn't comment.

" I ensure that you will take care of everything babe, I do need to talk to you later on about the wedding, but why don't you girls tell me about what Elizabeth will be doing?"

Hailee nodded and looked at Elizabeth who smiled " I will be looking after the house, telling Katerina what to buy, and what the house needs, I will cook, make sure you and Hailee are okay and overall just make sure things will run smoothly"

"housework" I said and they both nodded.

" What about you, my love, did you plan on what to do? Do you want to teach music still? " I asked and she shook her head.

" I was talking to Scarlett and Taylor, I could try and act in the theater, it seems nice enough and I like the theater"

I nodded and kissed her shoulder " you can do as you please, just let me know, I need to go talk to your parents about the guestlist for the wedding"

Hailee got up from my lap and sat back down at my desk I looked at Elizabeth.
" I will bail Robbie out of jail today, if you make sure for him to stay away from me"

She smiled and nodded " I will keep him far away from you, I promise"

" Wonderful"

I was about to leave when Hailee said my name " yes my love? Add these two people to the wedding list. My cousin Katherine McGrath and my best friend Ella Hunt"

I froze as I heard that name and took a deep breath " will do baby, I will see you later tonight okay? Mrs. Olsen, it was a pleasure"

She nodded politely and I rushed to Katerina.

" What's wrong dear? " She asked confused as I ran into the kitchen.

" Katie... She's Hailee's cousin... "

Katerina smile disappeared " your ex-fiancee Katie? "

I nodded " yes, my ex-fiancee Katie... "