- 19 -

- YOUR POV -

Hailee and I were sitting in the garden as C. J, Rose and Griffin were talking and Hailee took a deep breath.

" Can I ask you something?"

"You can ask me anything you want " I said and kissed her hand.

" What happen with Mrs. and Mr Arnett, why did he show up here last night, and why did they arrest him this morning?"

" He came over because I brought his land, since he had a major debt and they were going to take the house away. I tried to help them, but clearly they did not appreciate my help"

" So they are broke now? "

I nodded slowly " and he's in jail for assaulting me"

" She's alone, broke, with no family or money?"

" Yes, but I never meant to hurt her"

" I know, you try to help others, and yes, Mr. Arnett was and will always be an idiot , but his wife shouldn't pay for his mistakes" she whispered and I took a deep breath.

" What should I do? Pay for her lifestyle? "

" Ask her to work for you, she can do small chores and you can pay her and she can pay off her husband debt"

" That's not a bad idea, you know, she used to throw some good parties, maybe I can hire her to do that" I said and Hailee nodded. " She can start by planning our engagement party? "

I looked at Hailee surprised " engagement party? "

She smiled and kissed me " I would love to marry you, If you still want to marry me."

" Of course I want to marry you Hailee, I want nothing more"

We shared a few kisses before we pulled away from each other and C.J came running to us.

" Auntie Y/N ! Can we go horse riding?" He asked and I looked at him and then at Griffin and Rose.

" Well, I can't ride a horse but if Griffin wants to teach you, I'm okay with that" I said and Griffin nodded.

" Yay! We are going riding!" C.J said and Hailee smiled at me.

" Since they will be busy, and since... I'm soon going to be your fiance and... Then your wife... We could do a little riding too" she said and leaned closer to me

" But you know, the adult version of it"

I smiled and kissed her " you don't have to ask me twice"

A/N: what's that word I'm looking for ... Ah yes, SMUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, see you all tomorrow