- Introduction -

- 19th Century - Boston.

There were five main families in Boston:

The Evans, and Italian Irish family involved in politics.

The Johanssons a danish family that owned pretty much every building in the city.

The Danvers are an all-American family, made of police officers and soldiers.

The Hiddlestons, They appreciated the arts, music and theater, they paid for the arts.

And the most important family, or shall I say person was Mrs. Amelia of Kinsale.
She was the widow of a major publisher, her husband had built an empire, he controlled most papers on the west coast, and he had countless publishing houses in Northern Europe.

When she started to get sick, the other families started to plan their takeover on the Kinsale business, but just as Mrs.Amelia was about to leave this world, a woman showed up in town, no one knew who she was, or where she came from, but she seemed very close to Mrs.Amelia, and once Mrs.Amelia died, all of her money, power and her company passed on to the unknown woman.

A woman, that everyone wanted to get to know, but that apparently only had eyes for two people, Elizabeth, the youngest daughter of the Olsen's and Hailee, the daughter of a soldier.

With her arrival, the whole community is going to change forever, and Elizabeth and Hailee's life will never be the same.