Rescuing Harley while Breakout at Arkham

Gotham City/Metropolis No POV

Deathstorm and Grid were flying to the Metropolis tower with Harley from Ivy's Place.

Deathstorm: Deathstorm to Ultraman... we've got the witness, bringing her to you. Over.

They arrived and sat Harley in a chair in the middle to a room.

Harley: you'll never get away with this! I gots proof you zapped the Justice League!

Ultraman: I think you'll find I have your proof right here.<holding Harley's phone>

Harley: my phone!

Ultraman: so now. What I need to know, and why I sent my friends here to get you... did you make any copies?

Harley: copies, no of course not...

Ultraman: that's good for us... and extremely bad for you...

The door was knocked down as Boomerang, Deadshot, Ivy, Frost, Catwoman and Wade were all there as Wade waved at them.

Boomerang: heads up, yah drongo!

Boomerang threw one Boomerang as Harley got her phone back and went with the others. They were going to follow but Ivy and Frost restrained them temporarily as Frost started creating an ice wall.

Catwoman: are you okay, Harley?

Harley: I am now! How did yah find me?

Ivy:<grabs a flower from Harley's hair> heard it on my grapevine.

Harley:<hugs Ivy> gee, thanks for coming to save me, <hugs Catwoman> Catwoman, <hugs Boomerang> and Captain Boomerang, and <hugs Wade> whatever your name is.

Wade:<hugs back>

Harley: awww, so cute! Ooh, is it 'Doctor Don't-Say-Much'? That'd be a neato name!

Deadshot:<gives Harley her box> here, take this back. It hasn't stopped beeping since they took you.

Frost's wall was failing.

Catwoman: go! We'll hold them off.

Frost: hope you've got a plan! Take care of the Rookie!

They ran off without Catwoman, Captain Boomerang and Frost.

Harley: I got a video on this phone that'll show the world those phony creeps REALLY are!

Wade see the poster of the gala and gets everyone's attention by waving his arms and pointing to the poster.

Harley; great idea, Dr Don't-Say-Much!<breaks a nearby window that had a wind cleaner> that's the perfect place to announce it.

They take the lift upwards but it only took them so high before it stopped and they got off.

Harley; alright! Let's get to that big TV an' show the world what those "Crime Bozos" are REALLY all about!

Deadshot: try and keep a low profile. There's still lots of security around.

Ivy: ha! I'd like to see them try and stop us! Let's go.

Harley:<goes over to a crack wall> leave this to Harley! Wait, you really ARE leaving it to me? What are ya, crazy?!

Harley breaks the wall with her mallet as there was vent so Wade used his shrink powers to go through and activate some kind of switch in the other side. Wade went back as it was a circuit board like the one at Belle Reve so Wade went inside and disabled it.